Chp.19 Meeting Mr.Pericolo and Trish Una

-AUTHOR POV-

Soon after defeating Salé and Mario, Bucciarati and the gang soon tied them up and have them locked up in the yacht for police to get them and have them under arrest. After that, they all went up the hill and yet to arrive in the little area of the restrooms and a balcony as well that is high up the hills as they can see the view of the ocean...and whil there at the restroom, Fugo and Narancia were healing Mista's wound shot from earlier, after that, Bruno gathered them around as they have a little meeting in the restroom...

Bruno: Very well, everyone, you did an outstanding job, I'm proud of you all. It's thanks to all of your efforts, we made it to Capri alive. and knowing our enemies are held up on the yacht for good.

Narancia: Alright! Then let's go and get that 10 billion lire!

Abbacchio: Alright, enough with the Spence. Where did you hide the fortune? At the bank?

Bruno: *checks watch* We need to wait a bit longer.

Fugo: Hm? Well, where's this coming from?

Suddenly, Narancia then heard a noise coming from the outside, he then walks out and notice two janitors cleaning...

Narancia: Hey man, can you wait for a sec? There's still people inside the restroom, so can you go clean somewhere else?

Suddenly, one janitors had a bandana on and yet wearing glasses as well....

Narancia: Well?

Soon the janitor said...

Janitor: Le Toilette.

Narancia: Huh? What do you mean?

Janitor: If your name was Le toilette, then that makes it your own house, giving you a say. After all, one calls the shots on their own home. Ale though is this really not your house, then you have no business ordering me around.

Narancia: Hey! *pulls out knife* What kind of "come back later" don't you understand, moron!

Suddenly, the janitor quickly grabs Narancia's hand that was holding the knife, soon holding his hand on a submission and yet facing the knife towards his face...

Narancia: Wh-What?! The hell are you doing?! Oh alright then! If that's what you want, *pulls out another knife* come on then! I'll slice you apart!

Bruno: Wait!

Narancia: H-Huh?! Bucciarati, what now?!

Bruno: Back off Narancia, things aren't what they seem.

Bruno and the others exit the restroom Narancia soon backed away from the janitor, and yet suddenly, the other janitor with a hat heard Bruno's voice...

???: That turn voice...we've kept you waiting.

The janitor soon walked over to Bruno and the others as Bruno says to the others...

Bruno: Gentlemen, and m'lady, bow your heads, this is Mr.Pericolo, he is a Capo from passione.