Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

The next day, Luca and I go to the same island we were at yesterday and see Alberto already on the ground with the new Vespa we made.

"Whoa. How did you get it down?" I asked him.

"I rode it down," Alberto says. I lift up an eyebrow as I look at him. "I didn't. But I pushed it out the back window. Took a while to put it back together, but it's fine now," Alberto tells us as he then walks over to a steep downhill.

Luca and I stand beside him to see what he was looking at.

"Ready to ride it?" Alberto asks us.

Luca and I then look at the downhill, and it looked pretty fun. I mean, I don't know about Luca, but I wanted to ride it down that.

"Oh, well, thank you, but no thank you. I mean, I just think that maybe I would die," Luca tells Alberto.

"Okay, I'll ride it," Alberto says, and then looks at me. "You coming?"

"Yeah, sure," I say with a smile, already liking the idea.

"Great!" Alberto says, and then holds a ramp in front of Luca. "You hold the ramp," Alberto tells him.

Luca looked a little unsure, but, there no turning back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luca is now standing at the bottom of the downhill as he holds the ramp up while Alberto and I stand at the top of the hill.

"Sir, N/n, maybe we should sleep on it?" Luca yells to us from where he was standing.

"Whatever you do, do not move!" Alberto tells Luca as we get on the Vespa. I then wrap my arms around Alberto, not wanting to fall off when we go down.

"I'm not the guy you want for this. I'm more of an idea man..." Luca started saying, but stopped when Alberto spoke out.

"Take us, gravity!" He yells as he pushes the Vespa and we start to head down the hill.

But as we were going down, be bumped a rock, making the back part of the Vespa to break apart we continued to go down. This causes me to jump on Alberto's back and hold on tight as he was now standing on the front part.

Alberto tries to stop the Vespa with his foot, but it looked like it hurt when it skinned the ground.

"This is normal! Stay focused!" Alberto tells Luca.

But I don't think it was normal, especially after we hit another rock, completely breaking the Vespa and launching us out. Alberto then uses his legs and runs down the hill at full speed with me still on his back.

I then look ahead and see that we were going straight for Luca.

"Don't move, don't move, don't move!" Alberto tells Luca.

Luca then straightens the ramp as Alberto runs up it and jumps off, making me hold onto him tighter, also making his shudder. I don't know if it was in a good way or a bad way.

Alberto and I then yelp as we then fall towards the water. I then felt the impact of the water as we landed in it. I felt myself change into my sea monster form once I touched the water, and so did Alberto.

I let go of Alberto and see that he wasn't moving. I started to worry for him.

"He's dead. I killed him!" Luca says from the island.

Alberto the suddenly moves and looks up at Luca with his arms up.

"Woo-hoo!" Alberto yells as he laughs.