So many Alphas

Hi, hi. So how are you doing? I hope you're doing well. If you are that's good, if you aren't then maybe this book will make you happier. I know that nobody reads these but anyway, I have decided there will be a sequel, and you will find out at the end of the book what it's called.
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx 🐺👫👫👶

_________________________________________________

Jess' POV

I flattened out my plaid dress and adjusted my hair. We were getting major company today. Alphas from all around the world were going to be here with their Lunas, Betas or just their Betas if they haven't found their mate. The whole pack had been readying for their arrival and we planned to have a feast tonight and then get down to business tomorrow. Everyone was waiting in anticipation for our quests to arrive. There was a chance that some of these Alphas and Betas could find their mates here. Ritchie was sleeping on my pillow, snoring softly. He was so adorable. I think I might love him more than I love Josh. But he will never know that. I picked up my little baby and his eyes instantly opened and out came the panting tongue and the drool. I gave him a little kiss before putting him on the ground and opening the bedroom door. Josh was apparently downstairs ordering everyone around. Helping them to get ready. I walked towards the office and Ritchie was hot on my heels. Josh had written down all the packs and where they are from. I went into the office and opened up the file. There were twenty three packs coming but thirty packs altogether. I was going to have to talk to them separately. Yay. I looked down the list and made myself familiar.

I looked up at the large clock on the wall and quickly packed up all the files and hurried down into the reception foyer. Josh was waiting down there with a few others. When I got to him he gave me a quick kiss looking down at my little shadow. Picking him up, Ritchie proceeded to slobbering all over his face. I let out a chuckle before Josh put him down.

"Some of the Betas mates are coming." Josh said to me as we made our way through the large doors.

"Ok." Was all I said. What were another 20 or so people. We could certainly accommodate. The first car pulled up as Chery and Mike flanked my side and Zac and Georgia on the side of Josh. He had chosen Zac as his third yesterday which is really good. Now my friends are a part of the team. The luxurious car stopped in front of us and four people got out of the car. They came to stand in front of us and I could instantly tell who the Alpha and Luna were.

"Welcome to the Royal pack, Alpha and Luna." I said to them both. The Luna and Beta female curtsied to us.

"It is a pleasure to be here." The Luna said.

"Chery will be showing you to your rooms." I said to them and they followed Chery into the castle.

We continued with the introductions as each Alpha and their team came and said hello and then was escorted to their rooms by someone. At the end my legs were starting to get sore from standing for so long. We were having a formal, fancy dress feast and the whole pack was invited, so I had to find something nice to wear. Josh and I walked up to our room and I was so tired. But I needed to be presentable. I looked through my closet and found a nice dress. It was red and had a ruffled skirt. It was floor length as well, which means no one can see my fat ankles. Good! I put on some flats and did my hair and makeup. I looked over to see Josh in a tux. Man that was always a great sight. He put his arm out for me and I took it as he helped me down the stairs.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as we made our way through the castle.

"Sore." I said truthfully. My legs were so tired and I always felt sick. It was horrible. We went towards the doors at the grand hall and they opened for us. Everyone in the hall stood as we entered and walked towards our seats at the front. I stood and projected my voice.

"Welcome to my fellow pack members and our guests. We will welcome you and hope you have a pleasant time here. You may begin." I sat down and instantly dug into my food. What? I'm feeding two bodies here.

*************************************

I sat in the boardroom talking with all the Alphas and Lunas. They were all so nice and welcoming.

"So what gender is your baby?" One of the Lunas asked.

"We wanted it to be a surprise." I said with a smile.

"Ohh, when is it due?" Another Luna asked.

"In a couple of weeks, but you never know, it might be an early comer." I laughed. Josh came to sit down next to me, so I decided now I would tell them.

"I have called you here to tell you of a lurking threat. Prince Kaidan of the Unseelie court has had a child who is a werewolf. This child will try to work her way into a pack and this will result in immediate access to me and my family. Before bringing anyone into you pack you will check their backgrounds. She is a female as well." All the Alphas nodded in agreement before talking about it. Josh went downstairs to get some drinks when I began talking to some of the ladies.

All of a sudden I felt the most horrible pain ever. I let out a gasp and everyone's heads turned to me. The pain continued and I fell off my chair and onto the floor.

"Luna are you ok?" One of the men asked me. All of a sudden I felt a hot substance running down my leg. And I knew what it was straight away.

"JOSHUA!"