Happy wife, happy life

Hello peoples. Or watt pandas. That's what my friend says. I know nobody really reads these because I personally don't. I'm really bad at writing so soz.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 🙈🙉🙊🙀

__________________________________________________________________________

Josh's P.O.V

My mum still wasn't talking to me. When Jess yelled at me in the mall Brandon started majorly whimpering. Alphas were supposed to be strong and resistant but this definitely did not happen. I drove home thinking about that Kaidan boy. What made him so much better then me. Now I think about it he properly didn't have a massive ego like I did. I had to admit I had an ego. I pulled into the pack house and everyone was outside. It was a nice day so I wasn't surprised. I saw Mike and Olivia running around with the twins. They tried growling at the two teens but it just came out in squeals. Eventually Mike grabbed Naomi and threw her into the air as she squealed. It made me think about what I would do if I had children. I would play with them whenever they wanted me to and I'd never hit them. I'd also like to have three children as I never grew up with siblings of my own. Brandon began crying, that baby. I turned again to see as Chery lying on the ground. She looked so peaceful. This was destroyed when Mike basically jumped on her and gave her a massive kiss. I turned away quickly before I growled. The house had a couple of women bustling around. I quickly spotted my mum and hurried over to her. "Mum." She kept on walking so I followed. "Willow Henderson." I used my Alpha tone but she still didn't look at me. "Willow Banbrook Henderson look at me." She turned towards me and it seemed my tone worked. Then she laughed, right in my face.

"Your Alpha tone doesn't work on me boy." She spat. It was the first time someone had spat at me. I was a bit taken aback. She noticed. "You know why? Because you can't be alpha. And that's because you cheated on your mate you son of a bitch." I was hurt.

"You know what I am a son of a bitch." I answered and she let out a rumbling growl. It literally shook the house. She was really angry now. I was in some deep shit. I heard shouting as my dad came into the room. With that my mum stormed out. She definitely wasn't going to talk to me now. My dad let out a sigh before running after his mate. I heard laughing and turned to see Georgia and Mike. I hadn't actually seen Georgia in a long time. Mike and Georgia were siblings. They both had to act like parents to the twins as their parents had been killed by rouges. It was really sad as the twins were only three at the time and Mike, as the eldest, had to bring them up.

"You must have been internalising that situation in your head average if it turned out that bad bro." Georgia laughed. Her curly hair shook as she said it. Mike hit her behind the head beside turning his attention to me.

"Chery's holding a get together at her house tomorrow night if you want to come." He didn't even wait for my response hejustleft me with Georgia who grabbed some carrots to give Jasmine and Naomi before leaving.