I beg you

The last thing was really short but a major filler. So soz. Don't know what else to say so...

Vote

Comment

And share.

Jordy xx 💗😘💋😋

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Josh's P.O.V

When I woke up I wasn't sure if the dream was true. But I had to hope, even if I was going crazy. When I went down into the kitchen I saw Trish and Marcie playing with a paintball gun. They told me they were going to shoot some nerds car. I just shrugged it away and went to the kitchen. My parents were standing there eating a pile of pancakes. They looked mouth-wateringly good. I sat down next to them and quickly dug in. Later on my mother gestured me out of the house and towards my car. I climbed into my Jeep and drove to school. I thought about Jess. The way she walked. The way her arm felt in my hand. Even the way she punched, and man it was a good punch. She was so beautiful. I was a jerk to even try to force her to kiss me and I needed all that I could to make her forgive me. I would do anything possible to make her love me as much as I did her. School was as chaotic as the day before. Which meant not at all. It was warm so everyone was just lying on the grass and soaking in the Oregon sun. Marcie turned up soon after her and got her paintball gun ready. I ignored her and walked over to Mike. "Why was no one talking at dinner last night?" Wow I asked to many questions.

"They thought that girl Jess had rejected you." He said. In the corner of my eye I saw a black Mercedes roll up. I just laughed. I couldn't stop. Everyone had thought she rejected me. That was just way too funny. I heard loud bangs behind me as I turned to see my sister shooting at the car. When the shooting stopped the victim got out of her car and my mouth fell open. It was Jess and she looked beautiful. She pushed some aviators to her eyes and gave Marcie a smug grin.

"How do you like your paint job bitch?" Trish sneered at my mate. My wolf was seriously about to pop out of my body. Trish had taken it a bit to far.

"Actually I couldn't thank you more." My mate stated. A crowd had gathered and all their mouths were agape. Including me. "It looks limited edition now. And I have to admit, it's cool. Also I would close my mouth if I were you. Some guy might want to put something in there. Oh wait, you'd want that wouldn't you?" She grinned at a fuming Trish and turned on her heel before going into the main building. The Jessica I'd known for the last 15 years of my life and I'd never seen her this confident before. It was quiet nice. I walked over to a laughing Mike. He looked like he was gonna pee his pants. It was really funny. Trish stomped away as I followed my mate. I used my sense of smell to track her. It was easy as her smell was so intoxicating. She was at her locker talking to that Alpha girl Jordan. I watched as Jess lifted her head to smell me and Jordan cocked a brow. Jordan left a few seconds later and I walked up to my mate. She turned to face me as I leaned against her neighbouring locker.

"Well someone's looking fine today." I said to her.

"You have explaining to do mister." She said crossing her arms and I chuckled a bit.

I went down on my knees as I begged to her. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I never should have taken advantage of you. I feel really bad and I want your forgiveness. Please?" She just laughed a little. She put her hand out to pull me up and I may have taken advantage of the celebration a bit. I pulled her down with me. She let out a squeal of surprise. "This is a comfortable position." I said giving her a wink. With that she jumped off me just as the bell rang and left me on the ground.

____________________________________________________________

Later on in the day:

I still hadn't seen the new girl Daena yet. And it was fourth period. Jess seemed to be getting closer to me. At interval I sat with her and her friends. And she didn't complain. I sat next to her in all the subjects we had together, which was most. The bell rang for the period to start and everyone filed in. I slid my arm around Jess' shoulder and led her to the back of the room. We had biology and Ms. Was really deaf. So usually we all just sat there talking while she taught us. As she began her lecture I looked down at Jess to see her taking down notes.