Truth or Dare.

Hey so I was on tournament last week. Go SMC hockey. Anyways... This is the new chapter obvs. A picture of Oliver above. Ok, enjoy...

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 💘❤️💓💋

__________________________________________

Josh's POV

Jess did not look happy to see me. Her friend smirked at me before sitting next to her. I could feel my wolf anger inside of me and I had to resist growling in front of the human. Mike left my side to lean down and pecked Chery on the lips. Jordan and Chery's eyes were fogged over and I could tell they were talking to each other, more then likely about me.

"Hey boys, how are you?" Jordan was one of those people who was really good at hiding her emotions, yet I could tell that the mega watt smile on her face was completely fake.

"Good." I mumbled. Mike just responded by kissing her and mumbling something romantic against her ear. It made me jealous, really jealous. I didn't really know how to react. My blood was boiling but I knew I had to keep it down. That foreigner was talking to Jess and something he said mad her laugh. The sweet sound filled my ears and I had to take a couple of deep breaths to calm my jealousy. There was a rapping sound so I excused myself away from the awkwardness. I looked through the peephole of the concrete to see a mob of blonde. I opened the door to see the one and only staring back at me.

"Well hello Joshy." She smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes. She looked so different from the last time I saw her. Now that I think about it I haven't seen her in a long time, and she lives in my pack house. Her bleach white hair was still its normal colour except for the roots were a black. It looked really good on her. She was wearing 5" Jimmy Choos that probably cost a fortune. "Are you going to keep staring at me like I'm a stranger?" She chuckled. I gave her a big hug, while trying to dodge the large plate in her hands.

"I haven't actually seen you in ages." I beamed at her. I didn't know if it was something Moon Goddess associated but I was happy to finally see her.

"You know. I had some business to take care of." She winked at me before going to the others. Definitely what I thought.

"Yo. Josh. We're playing truth or dare." I heard Jamie call to me. When I got back into the lounge everyone was sitting on the floor with a Gatorade bottle in the middle. It reminded me of back in high school. Good times. I sat down between Daena and Mike/Chery. (She was sitting on his lap.)

"Ok. I'm first." Jess called. She spun the bottle and I watched intently as it flew around at high speeds. After a couple of seconds it slowed down and landed on Kaidan. "Yay, Kai. Truth or dare." My anger was bubbling inside of me. She never gave me a nickname like that. It really annoyed me and Brandon.

"Truth." The boy smirked. A couple of oohs went through.

"Ok..." She tapped her finger oon her chin in thought. "How many girls have you kissed?"

"12." It continued like this for a while until Chery spun onto Jess.

"Truth or dare Jessie."

"Dare." Chery grinned oh so mischievously.

"Ok then, kiss Kaidan." Daena gasped and gave me a worried look while Kaidan smiled. Brandon was becoming very impatient inside of me. Jess just shrugged her shoulders before leaning in and placing her lips on his. I couldn't do anything but watch. It was horrible to see. As she pulled off I excused myself to the bathroom. I really couldn't have gone there quicker. Yet when I came back Jess wasn't there.