The Dream of Dreams

Hi guys. What you doing? Ok I dont want to hear all the Divergent crap about this. It is only a small quote but it makes it better also a picture of Mike. Ok then...

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

___________________________________________________________________________

Jess' POV

I woke to the sound of the wind blowing through the trees. Except when I woke up, I didnt know where I was. I was so confused. How did I get here? To make it worse I wasnt wearing a shirt only a long flowing skirt. My hair only barely covered my chest. Yet I wasnt cold at all. I heard the wind rush up a bit more and I could feel someones presence behind me.

"Why am I here?" I questioned the person behind me. I crossed my arms infront of me to do anything to cover my bareness.

"I need to speak with you." The voice was of a lady, calm and soothing, also oddly familiar.

"Daena..." I started as I spun around but what I saw was not my friend. It was a tall lady with long brown hair. She wore a skirt like mine except it was green and shimmering. She left her breasts on full display and I was trying not to cringe in front of her. She held a sense of power umong a hierachy. It was truly quite astounding. "Sorry. I thought you were my friend." As I turned to look down at my feet I noticed the cresent moon pendant that hung around her neck. Another thing oddly familiar...

"I know of the reseblance." She gave me a mega watt smile. She had this calming aura around her.It made me feel quite happy.

"I repeat my first question."

"I have a very serious matter to discus with you."

"Regarding..." I gestured for her to continue.

"You of course." I tilted my head confused. Why did this lady need to talk to me? Was it something to do with my ex mate? I didn't know. Why was my life filled with so many questions? She obviously noticed I wasn't going to talk. "I am the Moon Goddess. You, young lady, are my last ancestor. I need you to be kept safe while-"

"Wait, wait, what?" I interrupted her. "Your last ancestor?"

"Yes. Just as I said. The rouges know about you now. They will find you and use you as an advantage against all the werewolf world."

"How many people know about this?"

"Four now. Plus any rouges. You, Katya, Josh and myself."

"Josh knows?" My voice wavered when I said that.

"Yes. Also me, aka Daena Fields."

"Your, your, wait. Wait, your Daena? That's why you were Josh's 'long lost friend'?" I stuttered out.

"Correct."

"Wow. Just wow." The shock had really gotten to me. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

"You have powers you need to be able to control. It will help your, self defence shall we say."

"What do these include?"

"Alpha authority. Control over dreams. Electricity. Changing the effects of a full moon. Other stuff."

"Holy shit. I'm going to be like John Smith. I don't know what to say."

"You mustn't tell anyone at all. This is a life or death situation. You must train these powers as best as possible."

"This is not real, this is not real." I mumbled under my breath.

"This is not Divergent Jessamine. You can't just tap the glass and it will break. You have to get through properly."

"Fine. Just, give me an instruction manual and I'll be fine."

"You don't get one." She said as her image started to glimmer and soon she was lost in the darkness.