Lab

His phone started buzzing and his face has become really pale.

"What happened?" I ask as he stares blankly at my face.
Hw slowly backs off and i grab his arm, his eyes filled with terror.

"Go inside." He becomes cold again.

"No, you are giving me an answer today." I squeeze his forearm.

"I said, go inside." He shakes my hand off his, not even looking at me.

His behaviour got me feeling a sharp stab inside with the unbearable stinging pushing down in me.

"You always do this." My voice cracks and i start to walk away.
I hear him letting a heavy breath out and he comes behind me.

"Siana.." he calls.

"No." I walk away, trying to hide my tears.

He grabs me by my waist, pulling me to him making my back slamming against his chest.
I close my eyes and let the hot tears streaming down.
He turns me around to make me face him.

"Hey.." he whispers.

"Why? Why do you become so cold and keep pushing me away?" I say as he wipes off mu tears.
He studies my face carefully but does not give reply.

"No answer right? Then let me go." I gently set myself free.

"Siana.." he says slowly but i walk away.

I get inside the gym, run to the empty changing room. I am not crying and all but i feel hurt. He always shifts from perfect to absolutely rude.

~*~

VIAN POV

She walks away before i can even say anything, despite the fact that  i dont have any answer, i want to hold her close to me. She fills me with such a nice feeling, both comfortable and horny.

She might think im a jerk.

I look at my phone to see Rebecca's missed call. I call her back and she replies immediately.

-The hell Vian?
-What? I was in class.
-so? There is a bag with some guns at our doorstep, what the hell am i supposed to do?
-there must be a tag, look for it and tell me what it says.
-apologies for not being able to be on time, i will be expecting you at 5 sharp, Max.
-it's that Barbados case, keep the bag in the store and I'll take care of it.

She hangs on my face, that bitch.
I walk inside the gym and there she is, already changed into uniform. I change back into my suit and  walk to her, not caring about the eyes of her classmates on me.

~*~

Siana POV

There he comes.

"Come with me." He orders, how dare he.

"Hmm?" I avoid looking at him.

"You heard me Siana. Now." He is so bossy and i am getting glares from literally everyone.

"Ok. I'll see you in lab once the bell rings."

"I said now!" He says loudly, i feel awkward and stressed out.

"Fine." I walk after him. He leads me to his laboratory prep room.

"Siana." He closes the curtains and lock the door.
I look at him and he walks to me, cupping my face with his huge palms. This thing is really comforting, i close my eyes and he plants a smooch on my forehead.

"Im sorry.." he mutters.

"I don't understand you." I put my hands on his.

"Don't even try, you wont be able to." He grabs me by my waist and put me on his table. I wrap my legs around his waist and he hissed.

"What's your name?" I ask, and he is surprised.

"Vian." He whispers, carefully putting the loose strand of hair behind my ears.

"Vian." I smile.

"You not mad at me?" He smirks, gosh he is so hot.

"I feel hurt when you behave so rude."

"Im sorry Sia." He kisses my cheeks.

"Sir?" There is someone in the lab but we are in the prep room locked up.
He brushes his thumb on my lips, with his other four fingers caressing my neck.

"Mr Gray?" The girl calls his name but he pretends to not hear anything and slowly brings his face in my neck, blowing hot air on my skin.
I gasp and he, very slowly, licks my neck, nibbling on the skin, softly sucking on it.

"This feels so fucking good." I moan, tilting my head backwards.

"Hmm.." he sucks harder, biting me gently.
I run my fingers on the back of his head and he eats my neck.

"Kiss me." I moan, feeling kind of embarrassed for being so cheesy.

He brings his lips very close to mine but he doesn't kiss me. I approach him but he backs off a little bit, smirking.
I smile at him and he gently kisses me, his tongue caressing the inside of my upper lip.
I bit his lower lip and he moans, tugging at my hair.

"Where were you all these time?" He says as he stops between kisses to look at me.

"Where the hell were you, Vian.." i whisper, caressing his face with mine.