Lineage

After the assembly he walks out of the hall, going directly into the staff room.

"So, Nora." I start, "what did he actually tell you?"

"He asked me about the School Gym. He saw my badminton racket and he asked me if teachers are allowed in the gym."

"That's all?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Im just asking." I cut short and we head to our physics class.

"Hey Siana, would you play for the football match this week?" Jason, the famous heart-breaker asks.

"Sure. I'll see you in p.e." We both nod, entering the physics lab.

"Excuse me." This man's deep voice will give me a heart attack.
I turn around to find him standing an inch in front of me.
I lift my head up to look at him without stepping back. My breath is immediately stuck in my lungs.
He gave Jason a weird look and stares back at me.

"Sir." I exhaled.

He walks backwards and enters the lab. I tried to come back to my senses and walk to my seat.

"What's wrong?" As soon as I come in the lab, Alyssa inquires.

"Im okay."

Nora and Alyssa looks at me and then they behave as if nothing happened.

During the whole session, i was left dumbstruck. Several times, his eyes met mine and even Nora caught him staring at me.

"There is an intense thing between the two of you." Alyssa confirms.

"What do you mean?" I ask her

"I cant describe it. It is just, dense." Nora and i chuckle.

He doesn't say anything but as soon as anyone makes a noise, he calls them out.

Class is over and i was the last one to leave the lab.

"Styles!" He calls.

"Sir." I walk to him, he is only a metre in front of me and his musky scent is so good.

" do you understand what is meant by silence ?" He asks and i simply nod.

"Why couldn't you and your two friends keep shut? What was so funny?" He was angry and i was not scared, i was lost in admiring his facial features. He is so perfect.

"Why didn't you call us out?" I ask and i catch him off guard.

"W-what does this mean?" He asks and i bit my lips unknowingly. His eyes shift from my face to my lips and then he looks directly into my eyes. I couldn't handle the whole thing and i look down, smile lightly at my shoes.

"You are intimidating." I whisper and i look back at him, his lips slight parted, his eyes fixed on me.

"And you are - " he caresses a strand of hair off my cheeks. He stops abruptly and walks out of the lab.

~

Vian pov
"What is wrong with me?" I scoff and walks out if the lab, fixing my tie.

I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. She is so perfect, so innocent and yet so daring. The way she looks at me fills my cold inside with a strange and soothing warmth.

She is a student, she is a student, she is a student.
I repeat to myself.

~

School ends and i see her again, she is walking to her driver. She turns to look at me as i unlock my Porsche.

She is unbelievably attractive, all i want is to pin her to the wall and devour the hell out of her, running my fingers all across her smooth body.
I got a boner with only the thoughts.

Bzz
Rebecca- Get the kids. They are at my mother's place.

At this moment, the truth hits me hard. I am a married man, father of two angels. An anger and anxiety rose up my spine and i crash inside my car not daring to look at her again.

"Hey dad." Both Harry and Hanna hugs me.

"Let's go home." I pick them up but all i can think is Siana.
She is stuck in my brain cells.

"Sir," my man calls out as i enter the garage.
"Mr Jackson has refused to come here, we need to fly to Barbados for the-"

"No. He will come here." I walk away, knowing that i have the power to either get him here or finish him.

My whole family lineage has been on the list of top 3 - the most dangerous Mafia around the world. I get what i want, and no one can stop me, not even the runner up Mr Jackson.

"Ian, my boy." Dad hugs me.

"Dad. Im Vian here, remember."  My father, Hadeon, the king of Genovese Mafia family, is at my place, which explains why so many black cars are on the road.

I am here to follow my dream and my passion which is teaching; but the mafia blood runs coldly in my arteries and veins which makes me such an intimidating person, as Siana said.

Rebecca, my wife is the only daughter of the Nox family which is also one of the best Mafia around since centuries. Bloodshed, gunshots, justice, vehicles and infinite money, happiness, is what our life revolves around.