The Party

"Be quick, Nora is waiting for you." Alyssa expresses her anger through the phone. I swear her microphone is nearly dead.

"You can be late, why not me?"

"Cause you are The Siana!"

"Oh shut up," I hang up the phone, kiss mum goodbye and run to my driver.

"Now!" I squeak as get into the car.

"Be responsible honey." Mom shouts as I wave my hands while leaving the garage.

It is my favourite party of all time, Academy's newcomers' party. Academy high school is one of the elite high school in London where I have been studying my economics side subject for the last five years. Every single student and staff, both teaching and non teaching, is invited to the newcomers' party to welcome our new teachers and students who join the school. It indeed calls for celebration because getting a seat here requires 195+ over 200 marks in each and every subject you took exams for; in simple words, tightest competition ever. Also, money talks in here, else you cannot afford the pricey but luxurious educational system of this school.

"Finally you're here," Nora hugs me tight.

"I'm so thirsty," Nora guides me to the bar and All I can feel is the freezing cold virgin mojito going down my esophagus down my stomach.

Having great time with everyone here, including Noah, who is an ex academy student now learning software engineering.
He is invited as his little brother has got admitted to Academy and literally all his family members studied here.

"How are you? You didn't even reply to my message." He complains.

"I'm sorry babe, i ran out of time and my phone is at home!" I groan.

"It's ok, I'm just going to see David then ill come back to you." He kisses my forehead gently before leaving.
He is just a mixture of angel and devil, attitude towards everything and also, I am the only girl he talks to and who he listens. I am the luckiest person ever for having Noah with me.
Such a gentleman he is..

As soon as the DJ release the smoke thing, my never-stopping sneezing starts.
All of a sudden, I felt the ground vanish under my footstep and only then I realised that while I was trying to get to an airy place, I came by the stairs.
And now I'm done, within few seconds either I will be bruised or run over by some passing by car.

I close my eyes shut and ready to fall down when a strong grip on my hips and back brought the ground back under my feet.
I hug the tall figure in front of me tight and try to stop the buzzing feeling all over my body.
This body is definitely well built and tough, all the muscles well pumped and veins are popping through, one of my darkest desire body.

"you okay?" The damn sonorous raspy and deep voice sends chills down my spine; even his chest vibrates when he talks. His delicious masculine musk scent filled my nostrils up my brain.
What the actual fuck is that?

I pull away to look at his face, his juicy lips parting away slowly as I look at him, his chiseled jaws and trimmed beard, oh my Gawd this is heaven. He is sort of irresistibly attractive;
He frowns his perfect eyebrows while looking at my face and only then I realised that I am literally biting my lips while looking directly in his eyes.

What will he think of me? Oh hell no, this is embarrassing.

"I'm ss, I'm sorry." I am fighting for breath,
why? I don't know!

Without any reply, he walks away from me. His slim black suit pants and tight white shirt is embracing his body with pleasure and his style is on point.

"Hey, excuse me." I call for him, he turns around but frowns again.

"Thank you, for holding me by the stairs."
He just nods, and walks away.

'I just want to hear your voice man.' I whine.

"In this case, your welcome." He smirks.

"you heard what I said?" I ask, my cheeks are definitely red as I feel them burning.

"Maybe." He turns around and off he goes.

"Where is Nora?" Alyssa asks me.

"My gawd! You missed something important! I just met a hot man, scorchingly handsome."

"Where?"

"He just went inside. Damn his voice and accent is so damn fire."

"Low pitched?" She raises a brow.

"Extreme!" I want to see him again.

~

Party ends and he is nowhere to be seen. I walked around in loop, but he was gone..
On the extremely negative note, it was the first time I got these feelings towards someone, I never felt so attracted towards Noah, Never.
But one single meeting with this man got me thinking of only and only him; who is he? or where is he from? These questions might or might never get their answers.

Maybe this will be only a memory, or maybe, maybe I will meet him again..