V card - lost

Siana's POV

"You Are Mine, Siana.." his voice echoes in my whole body, as if im hollow inside.

"Vian.." i pant for air, grabbing his huge arms.

"What did i say?" He groans.

"Im.. not.. yours.." i tried to stop myself from giving in. He tightens his grip on my neck.

"Sia.." he whispers my name before crashing his lips against mine. I moan, i couldn't resist. I was having the sinking feeling but now butterflies are rising again.

I gave in, caressing his trimmed beard as he kissed the hell out of me. All of a sudden, his hands reached inside my sweatpants, gliding through my underwear and his fingers making slow circular movements on my clit.
I moan at the feeling of his finger there.

"Vian, stop." I manage to say these two words in between the kiss despite not wanting this to stop. He bites my lower lip hard, and groans.

"Say that you are mine." He orders.

"No." I pant, wanting more.

"Say. It." He bites my lips harder, i  guess i am bleeding.

"Uhun." I refuse and he swiftly insert his middle finger in me, i feel an acute pain rising badly.

"Noo.." i whisper, as he orders me to say the words again.
I was not refusing to say the words this time, i said no because he put it roughly in me.

"Still No?" He angrily insert his ring finger too. Gosh it hurts so bad, i feel my skin tearing as his huge two fingers are inserted in me. He vibrates them hard in me, and i moan like hell.  He is making his way to my breast, bitting my nipple hard enough to make my eyes tear up.

"You are so fucking wet right now hun.." He orders me to say it again and this time with the all the pleasure and pain of having him like this at this time with me, i moan
"Im yours.. Vian."

"Good girl." He smirks, looking at me before biting my neck.

"You know what? Let's go." He puts his two fingers in his mouth, and i sit looking at him with my head spinning, my lungs dying for oxygen, my legs trembling and my 'coochie' wanting more.

"What?" I whisper and he smirks, not even looking at me. He drove to a house.

"Where are you-" i was talking when he pressed his fingers against my lips.
He got out, taking my hands and walks me inside.

"Whose house is this?" I am curious, it is a beige private villa with an amazing light up blue pool in the yard, the architecture of this building is perfect.

"mine..." he whispers before taking me in his arms as i go through the door.

"Vian.. this is not appropriate at all." I wrap my arms around his neck and watch him bite his lips. He is so freaking effortlessly attractive.

He puts me on the king sized bed, unbuttoning his shirt.

''Am i dreaming right now?" I ask him and he smirks.

"Figure it out, sweetheart." He crawls in between my legs, making his way up to my face and i run my fingertips on his jawline.
He kisses me nicely before pulling off my hoodie, revealing my black lace bra.
He nibbles on my nips before plants little kisses all along my body as he goes down there, pulling off my pants.
He blows hot air on my clit before running his fingers over my skin.
His tongue glides my clit in all kind on movements, he was sucking and blowing my soul out. I moan as hell, running my fingers in his hair.

"I want to fuck you Sia." He says while sucking me good.

"Please.." i want more of this feeling, my legs shaking and my vag is literally throbbing.

" i know you want it too.." he removes his pants with his hard
dick bouncing straight up.

'Ehh what the fuck? That's huge..' i say to myself but he reads my mind and nods.
He grabs it and run it over me down there, it feels so good right now.
He puts my legs over his shoulders, his dick ready to explore me.

"It is gonna hurt, but you will want more of this cause of the painful pleasure." His raspy voice is turning me crazy and as i nod he whispers "good girl."
Something about these words make my inside flutter.

As soon as he starts penetrating me, i feel my skin being torn apart, the pain is real but it feels so good with his hot dick and my natural lube.
I moan and cry in pain, digging my nails in his arms and he groaned..

"Fuck, you are too tight." He moans before kissing me.
Tears fall off my eyes, this moment is unbelievable.

"Dreaming? Huh? " he smiles as i arch my back, realising its only the tip which is in me.
I smile and he wipes off my tears.

"Want me to stop?" He gently slows down.

"No Viian." I moan, and he grabs my arms with one hand and pins them above my head.

Gently, he inserts his whole length inside me, Both of us moaning in pain and pleasure. He slowly pulls out and left me feeling a gap inside before pushing it inside again.
With each stroke, he increased his pace.
My legs were sore and he could feel them shaking.
He turned me around, positioning me and putting me on my knees, that's what is called doggy style.

His strokes felt way more intense now, the pain has reduced significantly and the feeling of making love took over.
With each stroke, i moaned harder and he pulls my hair back with one arm and the other holding my throat.
He did it good and i climaxed several times on him.
After like an hour, He pulled out and finally coated my back with his sperm.

"That was so good, baby." He kisses my forehead as i lay on him, hugging him tight.