Gym

Vian POV

I am still wondering what if that little Scott brat actually tells Siana about the Mafia things despite the fact that i told him to keep shut. He knows everything but he seems to be crazy in love with Siana.

No one should know about my business, im here to keep my kids away from the underworld people now im fucking surrounded by them.
If Santiego finds out i'm here, he, being the perfect dad, will definitely transfer Siana to another branch of this Academy High School.

~*~

Siana POV

"Why are you late?" Nora asks.

"I met with this Jason guy." I change into my mid-thigh shorts and t-shirt.

"Mah girls all in black huh?" My class captain smirks at us trio.

We nod and these two walk out of the changing room without me.

I talk some minute to relax myself from the tense thoughts haunting in my mind and as i come outside i walk directly into this tough figure. My head is hurting from the bump.

"Im sor-" i was speechless on seeing him in his men's training singlet. His arms are so muscular and defined. He carefully place his palm on my forehead and smirks.
His scent is so good, like for real. I close my eyes and inhale.

"You good?" He asks and i place my hand on his.
He inhales deeply, i know i have an effect on him.

"Yeah.." i whisper, not breaking the eye contact. His lips part slowly and then he runs his fingers from my forehead down my face and brushing his finger tips on my cheeks down my jawline.

"Pay attention to your path Styles." He is back to his cold side.

Is this guy a chameleon or something? He changes from warm to cold and soft to rude in seconds dude.

I just say 'hmm' and turn my back on him to walk away. I was feeling pissed, i don't really know why. All i know is i want to get away from him, he is so unpredictable.

"What was that dude?" Alyssa seems pissed.

"What?" I snap.

"What were you doing with him girl?" Alyssa snaps back.

"She clearly bumped into him? And she turned his back on him? WHY? He literally clenched his fists as soon as you walk away." Nora adds.

"He is rude damn it. I don't hate him but he is so u predictable. One moment he is cool and soft, and the next second he is rude as FUCK! I don't know what is wrong with him." I explode and my eyes fill with tears.

"Hey you okay?" Nora tries to hug me.

"Dont hug me. He will see it."

We get to jogging along with everyone else.

"Hola Seniorita!" Nick smiles and jogs past us.

"What is wrong with you, dumbfuck?" Angelina, his ex snaps at him and we all break into laughter.

"Styles?" The headboy calls me.

"Yeah." I jog to him, and we go to the open garden behind the gym where he briefs me about a meeting i need to attend at noon. As soon as im about to walk back to the gymnasium, i get his scent.

"Styles." His thick raspy voice echoes behind me.
I walk away quicker.

"Styles!" He groans as i walk to the entrance.
He grabs my arms so hard and pulls me to him, i don't know how he grabbed me but im not hurt at all.

"What?" i snap.

"What. is. wrong. with. you?" He asks in an disturbed tone.

"Me? What is wrong with you? One moment you are so cool and the exact next moment you are rude as hell." I am surprised with my own guts.

"Do NOT. Talk. To. ME. like this." His angry eyes not leaving mine.

"Or what? Am i wrong or -"

"Siana. Do not provoke me. " he says through his teeth.

"Huh.." i rolls my eyes.

"Roll you eyes once more and you will regret it." He groans at me. He is pissed for sure and I'm loving it.
I daringly roll my eyes again and he push me to the walls of the gymnasium, closing the gap between us. I put my hands on his chest.
He grabs both of them with one hand and put them up agaisnt the wall, his other hand grabbing my throat.
My heartbeat increases like lightning.

He admires me, looking at me attentively, shifting his gaze on my lips and eyes.
He approaches me and crashed his lips against mine. He applies more pressure on my neck, our lips syncing as we devour each other. I let out a soft moan and he groans, pressing his body against mine. I could feel him, hard as hell.

"Hmm.. let my.. hands.." i moan and he stops everything, just looking at me blankly.

"I want to touch you while.." i do not end get the opportunity to end my sentence when he crashes his lips with mine again, harder this time.

I moan and run my fingers on his jawline and hair.
He growls in between kisses and squeezes my breasts.

Bzzzz bz bz bzzzzz