prologue

CONNOR'S POV

"You ready, Connor? You remembered to take your meds, right?" Troye asks me, always concerned about me instead of himself.

Yeah, I know, it's weird that my boyfriend is crazy famous, and I have really bad social anxiety, but we love each other, and we make it work.

"Are you ready? I mean you're nominated for a freaking Grammy."

"This isn't the first time I've been nominated for an award, Connor," he's right of course, he has two VMA awards, a KCA, and a TCA already.

"This is your first Grammy nomination, though. Oh come on, you aren't like, scared or anything?"

"I'm way too-"

He stops. I know what he was going to say. "I'm way too worried about you to be scared," I'm just a burden to him, I'm a burden to everyone.

"Hey, I know what you're thinking. Don't think like that. I love you. Okay? Now come on, you little nugget we have to walk the red carpet. Tyler should be waiting for us somewhere."

Tyler is Troye's actor friend. They met a couple years ago, when Troye had to write a song for the first movie Tyler starred in. If I'm being 100% honest, I don't really like Tyler, he intimidates me, but Troye can have friends, I'm not a crazy controlling boyfriend.

As we exit the limo, I see Tyler standing there.

"Tilly!" Troye screams, and hugs Tyler.

Tilly was the name of the character Tyler was playing in the movie where they met. Tyler always stayed in character and demanded everyone call him Tilly on set, so Troye thought it was his real name.

"Connor! You look great!" Tyler yells as he looks me up and down.

Oh god. He hates my outfit. I hate my outfit. It's so ugly I should've worn something different. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

I look to the carpet and see people laughing amongst themselves. They're laughing at my outfit aren't they? I look so terrible that Katy Perry is laughing at me. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Connor?" I hear Troye say, but it all seems far away, Troye's probably laughing too, and Tyler.

Everyone hates me.
Everyone hates me.
Everyone hates me.

"Oh god, Connor!" Troye says, and suddenly, I can't breathe, and I'm falling.

~

I wake and all I see is white. White lights, white walls, white everything.

"What happened?" I ask, in a daze.

Troye's face appears over me, "HE'S AWAKE," he yells, tears in his eyes.

"Troye, what-"

Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, and Joe's heads appear over me. A bunch of, 'Oh my god's and 'You had us worried sick's and 'Are you okay's.

Nothing I haven't heard before.

"Wait, what happened?"

"Well, you fainted," Troye breathes out.

"On the red carpet? That's so embarrassing, oh my god, why am I so dumb?"

"Connor it wasn't a big deal, we we're really on the red carpet," Troye explains.

"Yeah, you never even made it that far," Caspar interjects.

"CASPAR!" Everyone yells.

"What," he asks.

"Wait if I didn't make it to the carpet, and you're here... You never went in did you?"

"No it was no big deal-"

"Except for the fact that he won, and wasn't there to accept his award."

"CASPAR!" Everyone yells again.

"Ugh, you didn't get to do your acceptance speech you've been working on for like, a week, and it's all my fault."

"Hey, hey, it's not your fault. Besides, Tyler accepted my award, and read my speech."

"Yay. Tyler to the rescue," I say in my most monotone voice.

The six of us talked for a while and the left, first Joe and Caspar, Joes excuse being he has to work on his book, and Caspar's being that Joe was his ride, then Zoe and Alfie, Zoe had to work on finalizing her new makeup line, that would be out sometime later this month, and Alfie was her ride.

I understand. They all have jobs. I'm the only one without one. I guess I'm not special enough to actually do anything. Anything but stand on the sidelines.

~
hey guys im elijah

this is my first fanfiction, like ever, so constructive criticism is nice.

if i didnt make it clear enough, this is TRONNOR.

THAT IS A SHIP BETWEEN TWO GUYS.

GUYS. AS IN THEY ARE GAY.

GAY AS IN TWO GUYS.

WHO LOVE EACH OTHER.

IF THAT ISNT YOUR THING THEN 1) GET OUT AND 2) HOW DARE YOU.

GAY

THIS IS

GAY.

OKAY? OKAY.

anyways,

connor has anxiety if i didnt make that clear. (i did)

troye is very very famous, not youtube famous, like actual real famous

tyler is an actor. hes in movies and stuff. he is also very very famous, not youtube famous.

zoe is a makeup artist. she is starting her own line. she is as famous as a makeup artist can be.

joe is an author. caspar is a director. same deal.

alfie is a talk show host, on a show called PointlessBlog. a tv network found his blog and wanted to make a tv show of him. he is famous. very famous. real famous.

none of the youtubers will be youtubers. they will have jobs in the hollywood type industry.

that is all.