Chapter 4

2 years and 6 months later..
Aine wakes up from a foggy dream, she doesn't remember much of it, but it was wonderful. Images of gorgeous ball gowns, shimmering starlight and the bright moon filled her eyelids whenever she shut her eyes tightly. She could only make out some parts of the dream but it wasn’t enough for her to see what had actually happened in her subconscious mind. She sighed and got out of her bed, drew the curtains and smelled the warm mourning air. 
The fresh morning dew lay atop all that was before her. Like a huge curtain of tiny raindrops. The smell was marvelous. It smelt fresh, like if she were to step outside she might drown. Her window sill had many plants of various sizes scattered across it. 
At least now they’ve all been watered. She pinned her curtains to the sides of her large window and started up her day. 
The sun rise which lay upon the horizon was of a gold and rose colour palette making the array of colours a spectacle to see. Aine paused for a few moments to watch the first sun, Solarian, awake and get higher and higher up in the sky. Then her eyes followed the horizon once more to the second sun in the sky, Milodon. It's a lot smaller than Solarian but its orange and scarlet hue is a gorgeous sight. The two suns caught up to each other and danced around as they started their descent to the other side of the sky. Aine smiled at this exchange between suns. 
She put on her clothes, boots and put her hair up in preparation for the day. It was not anything special today, in fact today’s just an ordinary plain old day. Like any other day. Aine, however, treated each passing day preciously. 
She treated each living thing with such care and compassion too. That onlookers might say that, she looks like she knows every living thing intimately enough to care so deeply about each one all the same. In reality, the only qualification that any living thing needs to be cared for by Aine is; to meet her. It's very simple. 
Aine grabbed her saddle bag, money pouch and her wanstle whistle. Then she hastily headed out. She signaled for her wanstle, Chermyn. He landed quickly behind her and Aine continued her route towards the market with Chermyn following closely behind her. 
Each stand she passed was so lively that it was hard to not stop at each one and talk with the content sellers. But Aine had no time for that today. She’s a lady on a mission. A mission to retrieve a special potion. The potion is not for Aine but for a close friend of hers. No one can know that she's here, and that she plans to buy it. That she plans to maybe touch the vile containing said potion. Potion of sin, was what it was best known as. That's not its real name but its real name is way too sinful to say. She tried going to the healers building but they said that they ran out and that next time Aine speaks that name she won’t be able to come back. 
So in other words, the healers office was a bust. Aine took a deep breath, approached the stand and asked the cleric, “Excuse me, do you sell any anger reparation potions?”