𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙩. 2

*𝘄𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲*

Sal POV:
I stood behind Travis along Larry, Ashley, and Todd while Travis opened the church in front of us. Travis unlocked the door and held the handle. He turned to us. "Ok we are here to look not 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 anything." He said looking over at Larry. Larry put his said in his pockets. "I know I know!" He said. Travis slowly opened the door and lead us in. He went to another door as I looked around. The whole place was so clean kept.

Travis lead us meanwhile Larry was bugging him the whole time. "What's that?" Larry said. "The alter." Travis kept walking. "Where are we?" Travis sighed. "Sanctuary." Travis seemed so get more annoyed the more things and rooms they passed. "What's that?" Travis stopped and turned to him. "CANDLES." Larry turned to Travis. "Why do they look so fancy-" Larry went to go touch them and Travis smacked his hand. "Larry I swear I'm going to burn you with one of those 'fancy' candles if you don't shut up."
Travis said grabbing Larry's arm and pulling him.

"Well we are here to explore aren't we?" He said. Travis kept pulling him as we all followed. "There won't be anything in there we need to go to the sacristy, we probably have more luck going there." Travis got to the door and started to unlock it. "You act like I know what that is" Larry said crossing his arms. Todd sighed and crossed his arms. "A room where a priest gets ready for a service." Todd said.

I know both Todd and Travis had a pretty short fuse when it came to Larry being a pain. I don't exactly blame them. Travis unlocked the door. "Ooo does that mean your dad goes in here?" Larry said smiling. "He's a pastor. Not a priest." Travis said angrily. Larry leaned on one of the desks in the room and looked around. "What's the difference" he said looking down at the desk he was leaning on. Travis grabbed a Bible on the desk and smacked Larry over the head. "Ow!" Larry said holding his head. "Shut up before I shove this Bible up your—"

Ashley snatched the Bible from Travis. "Ladies, ladies please. We got shit to do." She set it back on the desk. I laughed a bit. Travis sighed and started to look around. "So what are we looking for..?" I said. "Secret entrance, papers, anything suspicious really." Todd said already looking through the drawers. I looked inside one of the desks. Ashley scanned the details. Larry looked in the wardrobe. Travis was messing with the floor boards, some seemed loose.

I felt something tap my shoulder and turned around. I automatically burst out laughing and tried to cover my mouth but everyone already heard me. "Larry! I said no fucking around!" Travis said. Larry was laughing his ass off and Ashley was trying to cover her smile. Larry was wearing one of the robes from the wardrobe. Larry spun around in it. "Oh I could totally pull this off" he said smiling and giggling. Todd accidentally let out a snort and covered his mouth. "Ugh can you guys not encourage?!" Travis said ripping the robe off of Larry. He folded it.

"Aw come on you're being no fun" Larry said. "I just don't want to be here long ok? Let's get this over with.." Travis said turning around and going back to messing with the floor boards. Larry huffed and went back to looking. There was noise. I looked over to see Todd struggling to open a drawer. I went over to him and tried pulling it open but it was stuck. Todd bent down to inspect it. "Hm.. it's glued shut." Todd said picking at the dried glue. Travis looked over at the drawer. Larry tried pulling it and almost fell over before I caught him. "Fuck!" Larry said looking at his red hands. "It's glued it's not going to open dumbass." Todd said.

Ashley went over and stared at it closely. "Travis-" she turned to travis who was too busy messing with the boards. "Huh?" He said looking up at her. "What's with the glued shut drawer?" Travis got up and dusted off his knees. "Glued shut?" Travis said, like Todd and Ashley he noticed. "That's..weird.." he said. "We definitely have to open it. Anyone got any ideas?" I said. Everyone stayed silent. Travis grabbed one of the big crosses off the wall. He took a deep breath. "Those pricks deserve this anyway" Travis said quietly. "YEAA SMASH IT!!" Larry screamed.