𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢

Sal POV:
I woke up to the sound of shuffling. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Travis fixing his hair. He was wearing black ripped jeans and a long sleeved baggy blue shirt. He turned to me. "Oh Good morning sally!" He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. My face turned red. "Mmfh.. you're up early" he smiled and went back to brushing his hair. "You don't get up early?" He said. He set the brush down and looked over at me. "No- you do?"

He laughed a little more. "Yea but you should probably get dressed and wake up Larry, you've got like 10 minutes" 10 minutes?! I looked at the clock. "SHIT" I said. I got up and woke up Larry. I took some of his clothes and ran to the bathroom to get dressed. I walked out to seeing Travis waiting in the living room for Larry getting dressed in his room.

I struggled to put on some shoes on my way out of the bathroom. "This is entertaining" Travis said laughing at me tripping over my feet. "Shush church boy" I said. "or what?" He said smiling and looking at me. I finished putting on the shoes and pinned him to the wall. "Try me pretty boy" I said smiling at his flustered face.

Travis POV:
I felt my face turn red as sal pushed me against the wall. "Try me pretty boy" he said. Pretty boy? God he was so..-I need to stop being so gay. I turned my face away from him with an angry flustered look. He laughed and let go of me. "You get all nervous so easily~" he said laughing at me. "Shut up-" I said gently shoving him. He was wearing one of Larry's sanity falls shirt with long black jeans.

Larry came out wearing almost exactly the same thing yet his shirt was brown not black. "Oh shit" he said giggling at him and sal matching. "Dude we are matching" Sal said. "You wanna?" Larry said still laughing at it. "Hell yea" sal said.

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

I was putting stuff in my locker when sal came behind me. "Hey travy!" He said smiling at me. I smiled back. "Hey Sal what's up?" I said. "So..I was thinking ya know- we could- tell the group about everything that's been happening. I mean Larry knows it's only fair the rest of them do if you're going to help us with the ghost stuff." He said. I sighed and closed my locker. I looked into his eyes. "Yea I know we have to." He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "It'll be alright" he said.

[...]

We were sitting at the lunch table all together. Everyone was talking until sal said "alright everyone I have something to say.." he said. Everyone's attention went to sal. "So- Travis is going to be living with me now." He said. I kept my eyes looking down. "HAH knew it they're gay! You owe me five bucks Todd" Ashley said as she looked over to Todd. Todd sighed and went to reach for his pocket. "Fine" before he could sal cut him off. "No!-" Todd stopped and him and Ashley both looked over at sal. "We aren't- I mean..we're not like that. He's just been having family issues so I'm taking him with me. For his safety." Sal said.

My face was red from the idea. I mean technically Ashley had already won that bet. "Ah shit. Fine you're safe. for now." She said to Todd, huffing and crossing her arms. "-and another thing. Travis knows about the—" he started to whisper "—ghosts" he said. Ashley gave him a somewhat upset look. "He what? Sal that's not safe. you shouldn't have-" sal cut her off again "I know but he would've figured out at some point. Besides I trust him. He can help"

Ashley sighed "whatever you say sal" she said. Todd pushed his glasses up to his face. "If you say so sally but be careful." He said. "I know thank you guys" they nodded and they went back to focusing on their lunch. I was about to go get up to get food since it was Bologna day. Sal pulled my arm. "No sit." He said. I sat back down half way. "Excuse you?" I said crossing my arms.

"Sorry that sounded rude I just- you won't want to eat it trust me." Larry's face turned pale and he covered his mouth. "Trust me man listen to sal stay away from that stuff" I sighed and fully sat down. "Fine" I said. I had my arms to my side as I stared off into nothing but the chipped paint on the walls. I felt sal grab my hand.

I grabbed his hand back. He griped tightly onto mine. My leg was bouncing nervously. I wanted to hold him like that, but that was just the issue. People knew me completely differently. What if someone told my dad? What if he took me back? I don't want to go back. I don't want to get hurt again.

*𝘂𝗵 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁)*

Suddenly I felt his hand let go. I felt a little upset he stopped before I felt his hand lay on my thigh. He gently laid it on my leg before he looked away. Nobody was noticing so I quietly whispered "meet me in the bathroom" I quickly got up and made my way. "I'm gonna go get something from my locker" I said.

Sal POV:
A few minutes after Travis got up to 'get something from his locker' I decided I would follow. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom be right back" I said getting up. I was a flustered mess. I ran into the bathroom to see Travis impatiently tapping his foot and leaning on the sink. "You wanted to meet in here?" I said hesitantly. I was nervous I made him upset by his red face. "Don't act stupid sal" he grabbed my arm.

I felt scared he was going to yell at me before he gently put me against the sink and leaned over me. "You.." he said. His eyes looked away. He seemed more flustered then ever. "Are we.." he said. "I think so.." I said back. He stared at me for a moment to scared to do much. I got a feeling of adrenaline. I pulled up my mask. I pulled him by the collar of his shirt. "If you won't do it I will" I said smiling as he stared at me with a nervous look. "Geez you're desperate" he said pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him back.

We kept going until he pulled away breathing heavily. A string of salvia slowly disconnecting as he pulled away. His arms were still around my waist. I can tell he'd gotten more comfortable. We stared into each other's eyes both breathing heavily. "May I?" He said. He stared at my lips. "Of course" I said. He continued to kiss me. We made out a little more before he let go. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and stared at him. "Heh..I've been wanting to do that for a while" he said smiling down at me.

"Me too~" I said. We stared more before I cut the silence. "We should get back before Larry comes to check on us or some shit" I said. He laughed a little and got off of me. "Heh yea. By the way..you're a pretty good kisser sally face~" he said. I was putting my mask back on. "You're not too bad yourself church boy~" I said finally clipping my mask back on. "So much for a Christian huh?" I said booping his nose. "Never really liked the idea anyway" he said smiling at me. I smiled back as we walked out the bathroom.

Travis POV:
So basically I was having a mini heart attack. Besides my red face I was hiding the panicking pretty well. I just kissed him. I finally kissed him. God he was so perfect. His lips were so soft and sweet. I wanted to keep going even though I knew we couldn't. I just kissed the boy of my dreams. A boy. It felt so nice going against my useless excuse of a father. It felt so nice being with him. He held my hand as we walked out of the bathroom together and made our way to the cafeteria.

My face felt like it was fucking melting. I just wanted to pull him against me again. I just wanted to kiss him again. As we went in the cafeteria we let go of each other's hands. The whole lunch time he was messing with my hands. Both of us were flustered messes. The rest of the day went on like any other even though we were both giving each other small looks whenever we saw each other.

*𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗽𝗹. 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗸𝘆. 𝗰𝗛𝗶𝗰𝗞𝗲𝗡 𝗻𝗨𝗚𝗴𝗘𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼. 𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗿𝘀. 𝗕𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱. 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆/𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻/𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁! 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 <𝟯𝟯*