𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
Fuck. Fuck. I felt his legs intertwined with mine. He slowly rolled over and I saw his eyes widen just like mine did. "I..uh—" he sighed at laughed a bit. My face was hot as hell. I don't even want to talk about the feelings he gave the rest of my body. He quickly adjusted his mask as it was pushed around while he was sleeping. He wiggled around and sat up. He was just ignoring it? I mean..I guess we both were. I was so red it was embarrassing. I decided to not bring up the subject considering I couldn't even focus right now. He stretched and did the fucking cutest yawn I've ever heard. "Mmh sorry I didn't realize we had both passed out hah." He turned to me. I tried to cover my face out of embarrassment. "Oh it's- fine"

𝗦𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
My whole body was hot along with my face.. well what was left of it. I wasn't very fond of my mask having it reminding me every day of 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩, but in situations like these I was glad to have it covering my face. I got redder then a god damn tomato. Most nights it was difficult to get rest, and whenever I did nightmares took over my brain. Although last night..no nightmares? Was it because of— I stared at Travis as he sat up in his bed. Him? I saw him rub his eyes and his head. His hair was soft and fluffy, his eyes were sweet and calming. I wanted to hold him again. I wanted his legs wrapped around mine again. God why did I feel this way? He had tortured me for so many years but looking in his deep eyes. He made my face heat up. He made my heart skip. "Hellooo?? Earth to sally?—" Travis was talking but before I could even process it he threw a pillow at my face. "Sally?? WAKE UP" I laughed a little. "Shit sorry I zone out a lot" he laughed with me. "I could see that" there was a moment of silence before Travis spoke up again "hey uh.. sal I don't wanna be rude, but my dad will be home any minute and if he saw you.." I never told Travis but I still remember the day I met with his dad.

"𝙈𝙧. 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙--"

𝐻𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒..

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙥𝙨"

I was fully aware after that his father knew who I was and from whatever he had heard he didn't like me. Except...I found it interesting. I found it interesting he said b͟o͟t͟h͟ me and Travis. If  Travis did talk bad about me..why would he be mad at Travis as well? I wanted to ask but I didn't want Travis feeling bad for what his father had said to me. I knew Travis had taken blame for certain things easily even if he didn't show it. "It's alright I'll see you at school though! You know- later" I gave him a smile and grabbed my things. He didn't look to happy about me leaving. It seemed like he gave a forced smile. I got up and waved goodbye to him as I walked down his stairs. His mother there, must've been shopping  so I just quietly left and called Larry to pick me up.

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

⚠️TW ABUSE, MENTION OF SUICIDE⚠️
(If you want/need to skip this part just look for *TW END* and there will be a small summary of what happens you can chose to read it or not <3)

Suicide hotline: 800-273-8255

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
It seemed as though everything was flashing before my eyes. My father had come home just 5 minutes earlier..he was already upset and I fought back. Why did I fight back? Why was I so STUPID? I was sitting on my bed. I couldn't even sob. I was frozen. My hands wrapped around my legs. My knees up to my face. The banging. I heard over and over. So much banging.. I was staring at the door as the door knob shook violently. "OPEN THIS DOOR YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Father kept screaming. He didn't stop. It was either gibberish or words I've heard before. "COME OUT HERE YOU LITTLE RUNT!!!!" He banged harder and harder. I felt my heart rate get faster. I felt tears roll down my face but I didn't have time to cry. I was just trying to survive at this point. I checked my arms. They were beaten and bruised from putting them up for defense. I knew not to speak or cry where he could hear. I tried to stay silent but my hears were about to burst from the banging and yelling. My mother was gone. Please. Please come back. Mom..please. Someone help me. All I did was sit and beg he would just leave. Suddenly I heard him walk away. I took a sigh of relief, but in my heart I knew it wasn't over. Times before he had banged for hours. He wasn't done with me. I suddenly heard the door knob being messed with. *𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙆* No..NO NO NO PLEASE. I saw the door quickly slam open as I closed my eyes and stayed in my held position of fear I felt sharp pains all across my body. I started to cry. I couldn't help myself. Even if I had felt the pain before. He shoved me down off of the bed as I curled into a ball on the ground he kicked me repeatedly while I cried. He didn't get tired. He didn't stop. He just kept kicking. At some point I tried to grab one of his ankles to stop the kicking. He ended up kicking my bruised arm away. I tried to speak, to yell but I heard nothing came out. "YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSLEF YOU USELESS—" I felt my arms and legs go numb as my head quickly went upward. I didn't understand what had just happened but I felt a burning sensation on my face. My father stopped. He froze. I didn't dare move. Eventually after a few minutes of staring he walked away and slammed the door closed. By then I felt warm liquid near my eyes. I went to go wipe it away as I looked at my hands. My head. It was bleeding. Heavily. It wouldn't stop. I couldn't get up from all the kicks to my torso and legs. I panicked for a second but then tried to calm down. Ok Travis.. look you can do this...you'll be ok. I looked around the room with the small ounce of strength I had left.