𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨

𝗦𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I was sitting in Larry's car on our way to pick up Ashley, we didn't have to pick up Todd since he was going to meet us there. Since it was the weekend we were going to go to the arcade all together. We made it to ash's place "sup ash!" Larry said. "sup Larry! Sup sal" she gave the same warm smile she always had, even though I didn't have feelings for her anymore my face always heated up seeing it. She sat in the car as we all blasted metal, head banging with the wind in our faces. In all honestly life was mostly a bitch with all the cult shit happening daily, but with all of them sometimes it just felt so much better to be in this hell. It felt nice to feel normal every once and a while. I could sense the strong smell of gas pcoming from other cars along with ours, I could see people staring through their windows but I didn't mind. While on the way Larry thought it would be a good idea to go to the store real quick and grab snacks since we were going to be together all night, and I was starving we told Todd and we all agreed me Larry and Ashley would go together for a quick shopping run.

We walked in the store, being the way we are we always got stared from many different people of all ages. Kids, elders, adults, even kids our own age but something seemed different. I always felt eyes on me but when I turned to follow ash she was dead staring at some guy who was staring at her, she always did that to tell them to fuck off. I decided to look at him as well. When he noticed me staring with her he looked shocked, I didn't exactly look like the intimating type so it was a bit confusing. The more I stared with her the more I noticed his appearance, he had bright blonde hair and fair skin. He had small wrinkles but looked like he was in good shape, he wore formal clothing. He looked..familiar? I couldn't describe where but I had seen him somewhere. Suddenly he turned around. "Fucking creep." Ashley said, I knew those kinds of guys pissed her off. Larry ran into me with his arms filled with candies and drinks. "THIS NIGHT IS GONNA BE AMAZINGG" he looked so excited. I tried to calm him down and quiet down before people stared more even though me and Ashley were laughing a bit. We paid for everything.

As we were about to leave the same man walked up to us again. "Hello, I'm sorry for staring early I just, have I seen you?" Ashley pointed at her self in confusion. She hadn't seen him, neither have I but I remember him somehow. "Yes both of you." Both of us? He had seen me too? I chose to keep quiet about it just in case he really was some creep. "I don't believe I've seen you, sir" once he heard Ashley's voice it's like he realized "Hm. Do you happen to know someone by the name of Travis?" Holy shit. Travis? Like Travis Phelps? Oh god that's his dad? He's talked about me? Wait. He's talked about Ashley?— "Travis Phelps? Yea he goes to our school." Larry usually doesn't think before he speaks, this was one of those situations "HOLY SHIT- MR. PHELPS? YOURE HIS DAD? I have so many questions on how you raised that kid" he looked at Larry with some sort of hate "badly." Larry giggled a little "dude even his dad knows" he said laughing a bit. Mr. Phelps looked back over at me. He looked dead into my eyes, or eye. I totally saw where Travis got most of his appearance from now, seeing him so up close he looked just like him. "Mr. Fisher I really do hope you get the help you need, and—" he got closer and grabbed my face "you talk to my son ever again and both of you will be bloody pulps" he walked away, out of the store like nothing happened.

Travis spoke about me? Maybe he told his dad how much he had hated me, but why did he say he would hurt both of us? "I can't believe that little shit was talking bad about us!" Ashley said as Larry continued "I see where Travis gets his bitchy-ness from" "guys he also didn't seem too happy with Travis either maybe it's not his fault.." I had just started to get along with him. It hurt knowing he had told his father, and maybe other people bad things about us. "Dude you're way too nice seriously" Larry said. He wasn't exactly wrong but, I just wanted to give him a chance. The way he looked when he was sleeping on my shoulder. I didn't want to give up on that sweet face.