𝙇𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
While I started walking home I heard the same soft voice once again, "Hey travis!" Sal ran up behind me while I saw his friends glaring at me from a distance. It's like I had stolen something from them. "So we gonna work on the project?" Oh shit good thing he reminded me. "Oh yea hold on" I stopped walking and pulled out my phone to call my father. "Travis? what do you want" I could hear the tone in his voice and could tell he was busy but I needed this project done. "I um I was going to go to my math partners house, we need to work on a project I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier I just got it today." I stood in fear, scared that sal would have to hear my father yell. I think the word "partner" and "going" already told him I was with someone and I heard his tone change. "Oh alright then, be back home by 10pm" I could tell he was straining himself to not yell at me. "Perfect, Come on you can drive with me and Larry!" I saw Larry look at me in anger he sure wasn't going to look away I knew he wanted me to be scared, but besides that sal was being so nice to me? I'm not sure why. Whatever it was it felt nice to not yell at him for once. I wanted to snap but I had to get this project done and well, that shit stain is the smartest kid in the class. I started walking with Sal towards Larry's car. Larry looked at me with a sharp glare as I sat in the back, sal noticed and suddenly shoved his arm "Larry." "Ow what? I wasn't doing anything?" He knew what he was doing but he wouldn't admit it. Sal looked at me and mouthed "sorry." I can't believe that poor guy had to make up for his over protective needy friend.

I wasn't expecting all of us to be going in but Ashley and Todd sat on the sides of me as I was in the middle. It wasn't cramped but it was sure as hell awkward. I saw sal grab Larry's hand and stop him from reaching the radio, shit what was it now? "Hey Travis, what kind of music you like?" I didn't have time to speak as I heard "oh hell no, sally you can talk away everything but you can not take away my metal" metal? Now that I think about it, of course he would like metal. I guess I didn't realize it before but "I like metal." As soon as I said that everyone stared at me for a good minute until Larry burst out laughing Todd and Ashley were giggling and even sal a little "YOU? Really? You're kidding" Larry said laughing so hard he kept choking, kidding? My dad's coworker had showed me metal as a kid and I loved it ever since, I listened to it whenever he wasn't around. "Kidding? I'll show you kidding. Sal connect my phone to the car." He looked at me in shock, meanwhile Larry was sitting there with that dumb smirk. Asshole thinks I don't know anything, I'll show him. For once I could actually beat his ass, not physically but it's a step. Sal connected my phone to the car as I looked through my playlist, I noticed Larry's backpack. He had one of my favorite bands on it. Oh this dick is about to be so surprised. I played one of my favorite songs "Make Me Bad -Korn"

ooc: if you like metal seriously go check out that band they're great

he automatically noticed once they started singing, he actually looked shocked as I was mouthing all the words. I mean it was one of my favorite songs "Whats your favorite album and song from them hm?" He looked excited, I'm assuming he hadn't met someone who liked them. "Issues, trash" suddenly his whole mood changed "Ok fine I take it back you're not that bad you lucky little shithead" sal looked happy that we had something to bond over as we were both head banging to their music. Sal looked so happy I could see the small crinkles from his eyes. His hair bouncing as he listened to the music. His beautiful eyes, he was so beautiful..in the you know friend-enemies kinda way...

Eventually we showed up at Addison's apartment, Todd went to his apartment room and Ashley went to start her art project in sals room.

Sal was nice enough to let me take a shower first in his bathroom. While I was taking a shower I could hear Larry screaming at a video game while sal and Ashley were laughing at him. When I walked out sal had set some big clothes that he never fit into on the sink for me. I quietly dried off and put on the clothes. I looked in the mirror, he was so sweet to give me clothes and let me shower there. I slowly walked out of the bathroom and made my way to sals room. I opened the door to see them playing some horror game together. Sal looked up at me "traaavisss! You ready to start with the project?"  "Yea thanks for letting me use your shower" Sal laughed a little "it's alright" he gave me such a warm smile. He was being so nice. Why?