Chapter Three

"How do you know her?" The tanned one asks pointedly, pushing me inside the house roughly and locking the door behind him. I bit my tongue to keep me from making any remarks as tried to gain balance.

"Why is she here?" The curly haired one cursing, catching me before I fell. He sighs gently lifting me up so I was standing straight once again.

"She saw everything I had no choice!" The tanned one yells. They went back and forth at each other while I was laughed in my head like a maniac because of how ridiculous my life was.

I was hoping I wouldn't run into the creep I had bumped into before work ever again and just my luck, I'm standing in his arms. As if he read my mind he instantly releases me, taking a step back away.

There was so much tension in the room you could almost feel it, and it was definetly not reassuring being the reason for it. Also possibly being murdered for seeing something that I still wasn't so sure, exactly what I saw.

"Well, what do we do now?" The tanned one asks looking around the room but no one answers.

"How about you let me go?" I say testing the water by taking a step towards the door but I was gently yanked back by the curly haired one.

"Oh no, You're staying with us sweetheart" He says mockingly and I try my hardest not to show him any fear but fail making him laugh.

"But, I'm not going to hurt you" He says honestly, grabbing my hand but I back away from his touch as if it were laced with acid.

There was no point in denying that this man was beyond average looking. His strong jaw and semi tanned skin made it hard to believe he was also blessed with emerald green eyes. I could see the outline of his abs through his white v-neck, but with all of these facts in tact I couldn't find this man attractive.

Well I could, but I wouldn't! He had stalked me a few days ago and most likely had a hand in this weird abduction as well.

I wasn't buying this coincidence, but one thing was for sure, I was not going down without a fight.

"Whats your name?" He asks and I look down not responding. My plan was to get out of here not make friends with assholes that brought me here against my will.

I tried to come up with a fake name but as always under pressure every damn word of the English language seemed to have escaped my mind. I stuttered for a while before deciding not to answer all together until my brain decided to return.

I try to slowly move out of his grasp but fail.

"He asked you a fucking question!!" The tanned guy yells making me flinch.

"Hey!" The curly haired guy growls at the tanned guy warning him.

"Look, I wont say anything about this, well for one I dont know what even happened to be honest and I mean I don't really have many people to tell so just let me go" I attempt and he laughs. Well at least I tried, though it was hard not to cringe at my lame attempt.

"I know how to box!" I say raising my voice and he starts laughing harder.

"I'm sure you do baby," he says smirking, letting go of my arm and walking into the kitchen.

I try to make my way over to the door but the tanned guy stops me by tapping his jacket pocket where I was well aware his stupid gun was resting and mocking me.

"Don't do anything stupid" He says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the kitchen. The curly haired guy sees this and his lips form into a angry tight line.

The tanned one sees this and quickly releases me scoffing and then retreated up the stairs while reminding the other one to keep a close eye on me. I rub my arm where I could now see a reddish purple bruise starting to form and let out a shaky breath. I was only here for a few minutes but both the extent of the one guys anger and the strange fondness of this mans was enough to have me quivering.

"Please" I whisper he looks at me confused.

"Just let me go" I whisper as tears involuntarily form in my eyes. I was ashamed that I was so vulnerable but the fear was paralyzing. He cautiously walks towards me and I back away in fear. He sighs stopping in place.

"Look, I don't want you here just as much as you don't want to be here, but you've seen our faces and know to a certain point what we do so you have two options, either you stay here until we figure something out or.." He trails off raising his eyebrows, and I nod realizing he would kill me.

"I have to do this" He says walking me to the living room and asking me sit in a chair.

"Seriously?" I ask agitated as he handcuffs me to it and he shrugs walking upstairs.

I look around the flat and I have to say its not that bad for what I was assume was a bachelor pad. The kitchen was rather large, and modern looking with a dark red and black color scheme and it connected to the lounge room which had a couple big black couches, a fireplace and a huge flat screen tv.

I turn my head around seeing the shadow of a figure and squeak.

"Shit you scared me!" I shout. He ignores my comment and walks over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. I watch him open it and start to chug it down I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. He had changed into some grey sweats and a white t-shirt which made it even more clear that he had a 6 pack. I tried not to notice how his toned arms flexed as he drank, and shit his eyes were staring right back at me as an amused smirk played on his lips.

"Enjoying the view?" He asks smugly bringing heat to my cheeks.

"Just waiting for you to choke on the water to be honest" I said smirking but he didn't find it funny.

"Could you un-handcuff me?" I ask changing the subject.

"Mm no can do sweetheart, but I can think of other things we can do using those handcuffs" He says  and I feel sick in the stomach.

"Asshole" I huff under my breath.

"What was that?" He asks threateningly and I try not to show my surprise at his quick change of mood.

"I said you're an asshole, you resemble a hole of the ass that I shit out of" I spit, my voice laced with venom.

"Watch it" he hissed, "you don't know who you're dealing with" his finger lifted my chin up angrily.

"Wouldn't want to ruin this pretty face of yours," he whispered and I breathe trying to calm my anger down.

"Now' He says taking a pause. "Hailey" and I look at him with wide eyes.

"You know you should really put a lock on your phone" He says smirking.

Shit shit shit!

"By the way your mom texted and said she'll be even longer today, said she won't be home till about 5 in the morning" He says and I glare at him

"Is it just you and your mum?" He asks and I nod. Then fill with regret at how f*cking stupid I am, I should have told him I had twelve older brothers who worked in a damn gun shop or something.

"Great so we have you for the next 9 hours" He says walking away before ignoring my pleads following after him.