Chapter 2.5 (BONUS CHAPTER)

Since I've read this fanfic at least 2 or 3 times now, I feel like I haven't put enough character development between Eddie, Gaege, and Phoenix/You, so Enjoy!

Phoenix POV:

My parents were at work again, and I was pretty bored hanging out here alone. I decided to ask Eddie and Gaege if they wanted to go shopping. I took out my phone and texted them.

Phoenix/You: Hey my Cinnamon Rolls! You guys wanna go to the mall?

Gaege: Sure Phoenix! I'm gonna go to Hot Topic!

Phoenix/You: Me too!

Eddie: I call Driving!

Gaege: I call shotgun!

Phoenix/You: I call Shotgun!

Gaege: MINE!

Phoenix/You: I'll give you fruit snacks.

Gaege: Ok, you win this time!

Phoenix/You: Yay!

I put my phone in my pocket and got changed (just wear whatever the heck ya want). I went downstairs and grabbed some juice boxes and fruit snacks. Eddie texted me that he was here, so I went outside and locked the door.

I got in the front seat and we headed towards the mall. "I brought juice boxes and fruit snacks!" I notified the boys. "Thanks, dawg!" Eddie responded. "You brought apple goosey too!?" Gaege asked me. "Yep!" I answered. "Thanks dude!" Gaege told me. "No problem!" I responded.

We got to the mall and headed inside.

We went over to Hot Topic, since Gaege and I wanted to head over there

We went over to Hot Topic, since Gaege and I wanted to head over there. We got over there, and I found some cute plushies.

 We got over there, and I found some cute plushies

Eddie also got a blanket and a plushie

"Oh, you're a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's?" I asked him

"Oh, you're a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's?" I asked him. "Yep, although I call it Five Nasty A-- Fools. And I call Chica Kentucky." Eddie explained. "Kentucky? As in... Kentucky Fried Chicken?" I asked while chuckling a bit. "Yep!" Eddie answered. "What the heck?" I asked and laughed. "Yep! It's kinda my thing." Eddie told me.

Gaege found some cool shirts while we were talking. We paid for our stuff and left. We went over to Gamestop, and we started looking around. I got (game(s) of choice) and I paid for my games. Gaege and Eddie were also ready to go, so we headed over to the food court.

I got some (food of choice), and we all sat down together. "What do you guys do for fun, usually?" I asked the boys. "I usually just play video games, and play guitar." Gaege told me. "I do too!" Eddie added. "And I also like watching Anime." He added. "I also love playing video games! And I also like drawing and painting, watching YouTube, and listening to music." I told them. "That's so cool!" Gaege told me. "Drawing? Painting? That's some cool stuff Dawg!" Eddie told me. "R-Really? Thanks, guys." I said shyly. I never really heard that before. We finished our food and kept shopping for a couple of hours.

We left the mall after a while,and we decided to go over to the arcade. We went inside and we went to go play laser tag. We got on our vests before the game started. The employee taught us how to play, and the game started.

We all kept shooting our laser guns at one another. Some kids were kicking our butts, but whatever, we were still having fun. "GALACTIC EDDIE! I'M BLASTING THESE KIDS WITH MY GUUUUN!" Eddie started singing. "This guy." Gaege said while gesturing towards him. Yep, that's my best friends for ya.

Eddie, Gaege, and I finally started kicking the other kids' butts, and the timer went off. "We won, guys!" I told them. "LEZZ GO!" Eddie cheered. "Gaege is number one! Gaege is number one!" Gaege also started cheering. (Like "Juicy number one", but before they got YouTube channels, y'know?)

We left the arcade and we headed to my house. It was getting dark, but we still didn't feel like going home yet. We went inside and sat down in the living room.

We decided to watch Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

We decided to watch Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. I got some chips and soda from the kitchen, and I came back into the living room.

- Time Skip to later in the movie brought to you by Hasbulla -

So a bunch of Cheeseburgers were in the sky. "GIANT BURBERS!" Gaege yelled out. "Oh boy, here we go." Eddie said. "I WANT ALL THE BURBERS!" Gaege yelled out again.

- Time Skip to a while later brought to you by NINE GUAN GUAN! -

Gaege had fell asleep on my shoulder. "Well, the fruit snack's asleep." I told Eddie. "You wanna spend the night here?" I asked him. "Yeah, why not?" Eddie responded. He got up and got us some blankets. He threw a few over us, and he sat back down on the couch next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Good night, Eddie. Good Night, Gaege." I told them. "Good night, Phoenix." He told me, and he rested his head on mine, and we drifted off to sleep.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is Chapter 2.5 of Where I Belong. This, of course, didn't really contribute much to the story. It was just to give more character development/bonding between Eddie, Gaege, and Phoenix/ You.

Well, I hope you liked it anyway, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!