Chapter 13

*10 minutes later*

Phoenix POV:

I got dressed in my swimsuit.

I headed downstairs and let everyone inside, and we all headed to my backyard to the pool.

Reekid immediately ran for the pool. "CANNONBALL!" He yelled as he jumped in the pool. All of us laughed and jumped in too.

-Time skip to later that night brought to you by the MullyTubbies-

Phoenix POV:

Everyone had went home. It turns out that Ayden, Swagger, and Gaege were all dating. And so were Eddie and Narrator, and Josh and Kristy. I kept thinking about Cora though, even after all she had done to us, I still felt bad for her. I decided to text someone.

R=Ryan P=Phoenix/You

P: Hey Ryan!

R: Oh, Hey Phoenix! I haven't heard from you since you moved, what's up?

E: Any chance you could come to Florida, it's about Cora. We put our differences aside, and I think it would be best if she could see you.

R: Oh yeah, I broke up with her not long after you moved, since she kept beating kids up. I guess it was her way of coping with her emotional pain. However, I'm not here to make excuses on anything, so, sure, I'll be down tomorrow. Is that ok?

P: Yes! Perfect! Thank you! Cora will be so happy to see you.

R: If what you said about her setting everything aside, I think I will be too, I miss the girl that she used to be.

P: She has changed for the better. Granted, she's in a mental hospital now, but she's definitely changed. Thank you! See you tomorrow.

R: See you tomorrow!

I turned my phone off and took a shower. I got out and got ready for bed, excited to see my old friend.

*the next day*

Phoenix POV:

It was the next day. Ryan had came into town, and I was about to go get him. I texted him to see where he was

P: Ok Ryan, I'm here, where are you?

R: Are you the one with the flannel and wearing mostly black?

P: Yeah, where are you?

R: Right behind you.

I turned around and I saw Ryan there. "Ryan!" "Phoenix!" We ran towards each other and bumped fists. "Are you ready to see Cora?" "I am, I can't wait to see the old Cora again." He told me and we went over to the Mental Hospital, where Cora was.

We got to the Mental Hospital, and I said we were here to visit Cora Meadows. They said it was ok and they let us In.

We went in and we were told to wait in the cafeteria.

So we did

So we did. I decided to have Ryan hide for now, so we could surprise her. He agreed, so he hid in the bathroom. Cora showed up a minute later.

P: Phoenix/You    C=Cora     R=Ryan

P: Hey Cora

C: Oh, hey Phoenix. Thanks for visiting me.

P: You're welcome. Just thought I'd see how you're doing. And I see you've definitely changed for the better.

C: I have. They said I might be able to get out in a month if I keep up on the good behavior.

P: That's good.

C: It is. Although it gets lonely in here.

P: I know how that feels.

C: How are the others doing?

P: They're all happy that you've changed, and they actually wanted to know how you were doing.

C: Well, I'm actually surprised they feel that way. And yeah, I'm doing better. But I just wish I could fix everything with Ryan.

Cora said looking down. I knew that was his cue. Ryan came in and went behind Cora. And he tapped her shoulder. She turned around and had the most shocked look on her face. "RYAN!?" She asked, and Ryan nodded. "You... You came to see me?" Ryan nodded again. "A little birdie told me that you've changed, so I thought I'd see how you were doing." Ryan said. "Oh my God!" Cora said as she hugged Ryan tightly. "Thank you." Cora said to me with genuinely thankful and teary eyes. I nodded and joined their hug. "Hey Cora?" She looked up at Ryan. "If I become your boyfriend again, can you promise me that you'll stop hurting people?" She went back into the hug. "Yes! I promise! I love you!" She said. "I love you too." Ryan told her.

And that my Cinnamon rolls is Chapter 13 of Where I Belong. Sorry this chapter's kind of short, but I just thought I'd cut it off here. Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!