Chapter 2

Phoenix POV:

My alarm woke me up this morning, my parents were at work again, so I got up and Got dressed.

I got some Waffles for breakfast and went to school.

-Time skip to school brought to you by Eddie's iconic whistle-

I got to school with Eddie and Gaege. We found Gabby and also our friend Mully that we met yesterday, and it turns out he also likes cheese.

Anywho, we went on inside and headed to our classes.

-Time skip to lunch brought to you by Juicy Fruit Snaccs-

All of us were sitting at lunch, cool guys included.

I noticed Narrator and Eddie constantly staring at each other

I noticed Narrator and Eddie constantly staring at each other. Not in like a weird way, but I'm not sure how to describe it.

Narrator POV:

We were all sitting together at lunch, and I sat across from this cute kid named Eddie. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. I've always seen him in the hallways, but never got to talk to him. Until now, at least.

"Hey Narrator, so um, how's school been for you?" Eddie asked me. "Oh, I'm enjoying it, actually, I got voice acting class now (I just made that up)!" I told him. "That's so cool! I got Fundamentals of Guitar!" Eddie told me. "Me too!" Gaege told us. Soon enough, we were all talking about all the classes we had and next thing ya know, the bell rings and we have class again.

I was with Eddie heading to our Math class together. He just moved to my class, and we got the chance to chat some more. "So Eddie, I gotta be brutally honest with you, I'm really glad I got to meet you." I told him. His face turned SUPER red. "Well... I-I'm glad I g-got to meet y-you too, Na-Narrator." He seemed super flustered it was adorable. We got to our math class and we sat next to each other.

Phoenix POV:

I got to my cooking class. I had just switched to it, and found out I would be kitchen partners with Mully!

Ok, seriously though, the fact that now I'm having classes with all of my new friends now is awesome

Ok, seriously though, the fact that now I'm having classes with all of my new friends now is awesome. The teacher told us what we would be doing through out the course, and let us do our own thing for the rest of class. I thought I'd might as well take the time to get to know Mully more.

Phoenix/you: "Hey Mully, any particular reason why you took cooking class, or just for fun?" I asked him.

Mully: "Oh, I wanna be a chef when I grow up, or at least that's my realistic job."

Phoenix/you: "Oh, you have something else in mind?"

Mully: "Yeah, I actually wanna be a YouTuber, but it's not like it's ever gonna happen."

Phoenix/you: "Wow! Me too, actually, I wanna be a VR gamer on youtube, but of, course, it's not like it's a legitimate job, and I don't even know what else to do with my life, I'm just lost, I guess."

Mully: "Yeah, I wanna be a VR gamer too."

Phoenix/you: "Maybe we could play together?"

Mully: "Hopefully, that'd be awesome!"

The bell rang and we headed to our next class. I had English now, so of course, I headed over there.

Eddie and Reekid were in here with me, so of course, I sat by the both of them

Well, time flew by and we were now heading to my last class of the day, which was video editing.

I went in, and Gaege was in here. So, yep, you guessed it, I sat by him. The teacher went over what the course would be like, and let us enjoy the rest of the class. Of course, I got curious as of why Gaege had this class, so I thought I'd ask him.

Phoenix/you: "So Gaege, any particular reason why you're taking video editing? Or just for fun?."

Gaege: "Actually, I want to be a gaming youtuber when I grow up."

Phoenix/you: "Wow! Really?!"

Gaege: "Yeah, you seem really excited excited about that." He laughed.

Phoenix/you: "Yeah! Mully and I want to be gaming youtubers too!"

Gaege: "Wow! Really?"

Phoenix/you: "Yeah!" I smiled brightly.

Gaege: "Well in that case, maybe we could be gamers together."

Phoenix/you: "I told Mully the same thing!"

Both of us laughed and smiled. Next thing ya know, class and the school day were over, so we left to go home. We met Eddie outside and started walking home.

Eddie: "So Phoenix, how way your second day of school here?"

Phoenix/you: "It... Was... AWESOME! I LOVE THIS PLACE!"

Gaege: "Well, I'm glad you love it here." He told me with a bright smile.

Phoenix/you: "Yeah! This place is different."

Eddie: "Yeah, every new kid that goes here says that."

Phoenix/you: "I can see why."

And before you know it, We were all home, and, you guessed it, my parents are at work again. So I just made some chicky nuggies for dinner, watched some more 8-Bitryan, and listened to some music and went to bed, looking forward to seeing my best friends again.

And that my Cinnamon rolls is chapter 2 of Where I Belong, I'm sorry if this chapter seemed a bit short, I keep having writer's block, but I genuinely love writing these fanfics, so I'm just rolling with it. Also, the story will get better after this, I promise, I kind of just wanted to write about what your school days are like, anywho, I hope you liked it and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!