Chapter 4

Kristy POV:

I suddenky woke up feeling someone's arms around me. I turned to see Josh hugging me in his sleep. It didn't bother me or anything, but I'm still kinda surprised that I'm being hugged, I guess. I suddenly felt Josh shuffling a bit and he woke up. "Morning Joshy." I told him and blushed. "Morning Kristy." We got up and headed into the kitchen to see Mully and Phoenix making Breakfast.

" We got up and headed into the kitchen to see Mully and Phoenix making Breakfast

"Morning guys!" Phoenix greeted us. "G'morning." We replied. Mully and Phoenix were making Waffles. "Breakfast smells delicious!" Eddie commented as he came in the kitchen with Narrator. "Morning Honey bunches." "Good morning." We all responded.

-Time skip to after breakfast brought to you by Galactic Eddie-

Eddie POV:

Narrator and I were cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast. Both of us insisted after Mully and Phoenix made us breakfast. "So Narrator, did you like breakfast?" I asked him as I was washing th dishes. "Oh, it was delicious as heck, honey bunch." He told me. "It was, remind me to get the recipe from them sometime." I commented and chuckled.

I was scrubbing a plate when I  accidentally dropped it on the floor and broke it. "Oh son of a Waffle (yeah,saying names of food instead of swearing, because that's my thing XD), I got it." I crouched down to pick up the broken ceramic, and accidentally cut my hand. "Ow! Crap!" I cried out. I looked at my hand to see a long, but not serious cut on my hand. "Are you ok honey bunches?!" Narrator asked as he crouched down next to me. "Yeah, just cut my hand, it's not too serious though." I reassured him. "Hold on, let me get a rag to stop the bleeding." He got a rag and wrapped it around my hand, and he held it putting pressure on the cut. I  held his hand in mine, and we looked into each other's eyes deeply and I started blushing , and he started blushing too.

"Are you guys ok?! I heard something break!" Phoenix rushed in the kitchen sounding concerned. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine, just accidently dropped a plate. I cut my hand trying to clean it up, but I'm ok." I told them. "I'm sorry about the plate, though." "Oh, it's ok, it was an accident. Hold on, I'll go get you some bandages." Phoenix left to get some bandages. "Well, I-I should clean this mess up." Narrator told me. "No, I got it, I made the mess, not you." I told him. "After you accidently cut yourself? I got it, and I won't take no for an answer. I insist." He told me. "Well, if you insist, thank you Narrator." I told him. "You're welcome honey bunch." Narrator told me with an adorable smile.

Phoenix came back with some bandages, tweezers, and some alcohol pads. They gently glided the tweezers over the cut. "Juuuust making sure there isn't any ceramic stuck in there. Nope, you're good." They put the tweezers down and got an alcohol pad. "Ok, this is gonna sting for a second." They cleaned the cut with the pad, and it stung like hell. "Ahh! Crap!" Narrator came and held my hand. "You ok honey bunch?" "Yeah, it just stung, that's all. Thank you though." I told him. Phoenix threw the pad away and got the bandages. "Ok, just gotta get this wrapped up... Annnnd done! All fixed!" They beamed and threw the bandage wrapper away. "Thanks, Phoenix." I told them. "You're welcome my cinnamon roll!" They replied and went off on their way.