Chapter 5

Swagger POV:

We got to... I guess Phoenix's house. Gaege opened the door and shouted out "GUYS! WHERE'S PHOENIX!? WE NEED THEIR HELP!" "What?! What's going on?" Some guy asked. "Some girl attacked my friend, and he got knocked out!" I told him. "Wait, who are you guys?" The same guy asked. "I'm Swagger, and This is Ayden, I said referring to my friend in my arms. "Ok, I'm Mully, and I'll go get Phoenix." He said and went to find them.

Then he came back with someone. "I heard someone got knocked out?!" They said. "Yeah, we got attacked by some psycho girl on the street, she threatened us again, and my friend stood up to her, and she knocked him out." I told them. "Ok, follow me, I'll take you to the guest room." They said. "Ok, thank you so much." "You're welcome. And my name's Phoenix, and you are?" "My name's Swagger, and This is Ayden." "Alright Swagger, just around here." We went around the corner to the guest room.

"Just gotta go get my first aid kit, I'll be right back

"Just gotta go get my first aid kit, I'll be right back." Phoenix told me. "Ok, thank you." I said And they left the room. I put Ayden on the bed. "Ayden, everything's gonna be ok, Phoenix will help you. Just hang in there." I said with tears in my eyes while holding his hand. "Ok, I'm back." They said.

- Time Skip to after Ayden/Smashing gets all fixed up -

"Aaaand there we go. He should be ok, just knocked out for a while." They told me. "Thank you so much Phoenix. I don't know how to ever repay you." I told them. "Oh, it's nothing, really." Phoenix told me. I gave them a hug. "Thank you again." "You're welcome. And you guys can spend the night here, I don't mind." They said while setting some Ibuprofen and Water on the nightstand. "Yes, please, thank you." I responded. Phoenix nodded and left the room. "It's ok Ayden, you'll be ok." I told him once again holding his hand.

"Swagger? Ayden?" I heard a girl say, I turned around and our friend Kristy was there. "Kristy!" "Swagger!" We hugged each other. "What are you doing here? And what happened to Ayden?!" She asked me. "That girl who attacked us on the street before?" I asked and Kristy nodded. "She knocked out Ayden, then Gaege and Reekid brought us here, and Phoenix got Ayden patched up." I explained to her. "Where have you been?" I asked her. "Well, I was still living on the streets since I lost you guys, and Then that girl from before attacked me at the park yesterday, and Josh took me in." She explained. "Who's Josh?" I asked. "Did someone say my name?" Some guy in a beanie hat came in. "Oh, Josh, This is Swagger and Ayden. Swagger, Ay-Ayden... This is Josh." She introduced us to each other. "Well, hello Josh." I told him. "Hello Swagger." He told me.

Ayden POV:

I suddenly woke up in a bed, my head was pounding, but other than that, I was fine. My vision cleared to see Swagger, Kristy, and some guy. "G-Guys?" I asked. "Ayden! You're ok!" Swagger said and hugged me. "Good to see you're awake, buddy." Kristy told me. "Y-Yeah, wh-where are we? And Who's that?" I asked pointing to a guy in a beanie around our age. "Oh, my name's Josh." He told me. "And my name's Ayden, and I guess you already know Swagger and Kristy." I responded. "Yep, where did you guys come from? And Kristy, how do you know these guys?" Josh asked her. "It-It's a long story." She said while rubbing the back of her neck. "Ok, follow me." She said as she went into the hallway with Josh behind her. "We should get some rest man, you need it." Swagger told me. "Yeah, we probably should." Swagger  crawled into bed next to me and laid down. "Night Swagger." "Night Ayden."