Chapter 13

Okay I had to put Lila's Point Of View (P.O.V.) in here to get the point acrost to you guys.

This is where the crazyness starts!!!!

Vote, Comment?

Keep Reading!

--------------------------------------------

Lila's P.O.V.

**Two Weeks Later**

Skylar stummbled back into her room at four in the morning for the eighth night in a row. She looked like a complete mess and reiked of alcohol and pot. She hasn't been around much, and i've been the one taking care of Brodie for the past two weeks. She barely picks up the phone for Parker, and when she does she lies to him. Tells him that shes busy with Brodie or school work, when she hasnt even came to school in weeks. It was obvious that she had a problem, but I didnt know how to stop it.

"Sky get up! We have school." I said. 

She looked up at me for a second. Her eyes were still blood shot from the night before, and I knew there was no way she was going to make it through the day alive. I rolled my eyes, then grabbed Brodie from his crib, she hadnt even touched him since she got home. He mummbled a little as I grabbed some cloths and a new diaper for him. I walked into my bedroom, a few doors away and set Brodie down on my bed, putting pillows by him so he couldnt roll off and hurt himself.

I changed him, and got him dressed. Thankfully I was already ready, or I would be late for school again. Brodie smiled up at me, and started laughing a little.

"You are so cute, you know that?" I asked, as I picked him up and carried him downstairs. 

"No Skylar?" Molly asked.

"She's still really sick." I replied, making up lies for her.

Once I got to school I walked over and took a seat next to Tag, who wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head. I leaned against him as Dean looked around, probably wondering where Sky was.

"Whats wrong?" Tag asked, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"Sky." I whispered.

"Where is Sky?" Dean asked looking concerned.

"As if you give a shit." I snapped.

"Lila!" Tag growled.

"What? It's true. Because he isnt around Sky snapped. Shes constantly partying, leaving me at home alone with YOUR baby all night long where I get no sleep and cant get any school work done. I have to deal with her moodyness, and then Dean over here, gets to sit on his ass and play man whore with Angie. Gets to not have a care in the world while MY sister is drugging herself to get the thought of you out  of her head so she doesnt have to deal with not having you around for Brodie, who by the way is identical to you, which makes her think about you even more." I said as I slammed my hands down on the table.