Chapter 2

This Chapter isnt as long as I wanted it to be but im sure I will make the other ones longer.

I think its turning out better than it was before! Thank god!!!!!

Read, Comment!!! <3

-----------------------------------

**6 Weeks Later**

I ran to the bathroom, spilling all of my dinner from last night into the toilet bowl. I knelt down as i tried pushing my hair away from my face. My muscles clenched down as I released more food into the toilet until I was gasping for air.

"Oh my god Sky." Lila whinned as she walked into the bathroom.

Lila walked up behind me, and started grabbing at my hair. I could feel the hair being pulled away from my face, and I was very thankful for Lila being there. My body jolted forward again, trying to push more food from my stomache but nothing came out. I sat there gagging and gagging until my body gave up and let me relax. 

I laid my head down on my arm that rested on the toilet seat.

Eww, I know.

I whipped my mouth, and breathed heavily until I felt Lila grab my arm and try pulling me onti my feet. I let her lift me, and helped a little until I got to my feet. I just wanted to go back to sleep but if i missed school, I would have to make up a lot of work. I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I was pale. I was a little bit flushed but not too bad. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste onto it. I started brushing my teeth, desperate to get the nasty taste out of my mouth. 

"Gross." I laughed over at Lila. 

I expected Lila to laugh but she just stood there looking at me with a worried look on her face. I chose to not ask what's wrong, I rinsed my toothbrush off, setting it back in the holder on the sink, and walking into my bedroom. I put on a pair of short jean shorts and a light grey tank top so the heat wouldn't get to me at school. I was comfortable, and I needed to be since I was sick.

Lila beat me downstairs, as I ran down the steps. We darted outside, and barely made it to the bus. The other kids were already on, and there was only one open seat. Lila immedatly sat in it, and allowed me to sit next to her. Thank god!

The bus wasn't pleasent for me. It smelled like sweaty gym socks, and guys who sprayed WAY to much cologne. People talked back and forth, almost screaming in my ear, and making me even more irritated than I already was. 

Once we got to school, I walked over to my locker with my head held high, and having complete confidence in my body language like usual. I messed around with the combination until my locker finally opened. I forced my back into it, and then slammed it shut. The people around me all looked in my direction, obviously noticing that I was irritated this morning.

I walked into the cafateria, where the smell of food coiled my stomache even more. I sat down at a table where Lila and Tag were sitting, cuddling on the seat. (They're dating now.) I fake gagged as they laughed at me a little. I smacked my head down on the table and groaned loudly.