Chapter 5

I've come to realize that most people are going back to read my old version of this, instead of reading this one.

Im really considering just not uploading anymore, since nobody is really reading.

If you're reading, please comment so I atleast know im not writing this for nothing.

Thaaaanks

-----------------------------------

**25 Weeks**

The alarm clock rang in my ear, irritating not only me, but irritating Peanut as well. He didnt like loud noises, and I could tell because he went crazy kicking me every morning when that stupid alarm clock went off.

I picked it up and angerly threw it at the wall, it broke into a couple peices and fell to the ground.

"Get uppp!" Lila barged into my room to wake me up.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me up off of my bed. My back was acheing, and I felt misserable. The thought of doing anything today just ruined me. I wanted to lay back down and fall asleep.

She threw me some pajama shorts, and a baby blue tank top. She stood there tapping her foot like a mother as she waited for me to change. She knew that if she left me alone to change, I would just crawl back into bed and fall asleep.

"I dont want to, im fat." I whined.

She stood there with her hands on her hips and glared at me. She wasnt going to give up which sucked for me sadly, because that means I would have to give up.

"Fine." I said pulling my shorts on, with Lila's help to get them on my waist, and pulled on the tank top, pulling it over my big fat belly. Lila made me sit back down as she did my make up for me, since I obviously didnt have enough energy to do it. Once she was done, I took a glance at myself and smiled crazily at how cute I looked, even with a 25 week pregnant belly.

Lila drove me to school. Thats right, she drove! She got her licence a week ago, and Molly finally did one nice thing for us and bought her a truck. I knew how to drive and had a licence too but I hated driving with my belly in the way. Molly bought us a truck to share but Lila would have to drive it until I had the baby.

Once we got to school, Dean drove right past us as we walked into the building. The smell was familiar, and made me calm down a little. I hated school, espcially now that everybody knew about my baby.

"I'll find you later, okay?" Lila asked and didnt walk away until I nodded my head.

People stood around the cafateria looking at me, pointing and whispering to eachother. It annoyed me beyond belief. They all whispered and gave eachother shocking looks.

"Ignore them" Dean's friend Brad said as he grabbed my hand. His skater hair was in his brown eyes, so i couldnt see them but he drug me over to a table in the cafeteria where the other boys sat. Chance and Rodney, the twins as i call them have blue eyes and brown hair. Kaleb, who was the bigger one of them all, he is Deans cousin so i hung out with him the most. He had short blonde hair and blue eyes like the twins. Tag sat there with his arms across his chest, and i looked at him pleading him not to say anything about Dean.