Chapter 8

Okayyyyyy my plans sucked because it's cold as balls outside and i'm already sick so I decided to stay home.

Well i uploaded another chapter, and might even do ANOTHER ONE tonight, since I wont be home until late tomorrow. I have to go help my Sister with the boys, and wont get home until like midnight, so might not upload tomorrow. 

But just since I wont be uploading tomorrow, here is the next chapter. 

Read on!

--------------------------------------------------

"Skylar?" Asked a nurse, waking me up.

"Yes?" I groaned.

"Your son is responding well. He's going to be fine." She assured me.

A huge grin spread acrost my face as the words spilled from her mouth. 

---Day of Leaving The Hospital---

I looked down at my son, his hair was in black curls like Dean, and his skin was tan like Dean's too. I couldnt denie the fact that he looked exactly like Dean. I frowned a little at my son. He was so tiny, and fragile. I actually was afraid to hold him, that I would maybe drop him or squeeze him too hard and hurt him.

"What did you end up naming him?" Brad asked as he walked into my room with a bag of mine.

"Brodie." I replied happily.

"Why Brodie?" He asked.

"I died during the procedure. For about seven minutes, the doctor that saved my life's name was Brodie. So I named him Brodie Todd." I smiled down as Brodie gurgled a little in his sleep.

"You know, I would say he looks like his daddy if you would tell me who the guy is." Brad laughed at me a little.

"He's not imporant." I said quietly, as I rubbed my hand over Brodie's tiny hands.

"So he's not going to come see him?" Brad asked.

"We're better off without him." I replied confidently.

He set my bag down on my bed and took Brodie from me.

"Lila packed you some cloths so you can take a shower. Don't worry, just a pair of sweatpants and a tank top." He smiled at me.

I really loved Brad. He's been helping me out since the middle of my pregnancy. He's been so helpful, which made me a little sad that Dean wasnt here. He missed the birth of his son, even though it didnt go the way I had planned. He still missed it, and he would never be able to live that down now. 

After my shower, Brad already had Brodie in his baby carrier ready to go. I smiled as I sat down in a wheel chair and held onto Brodie as he pushed me out to his truck. He put Brodie in for me and then helped me in the front seat.