Chapter 9

This Chapter IS VERY short, because i'm very very very tired, and sick. Im barely alive haha.

Read On.

-----------------

**Two Months Old**

Brodie's screams kept me awake at almost all hours of the day, especially at night time. I was starting to think that he crys at night just to annoy me. What a little devil.

I closed my eyes as I pulled his tiny body closer to me, and put my hands on his stomache. He grabbed his and started playing with it, sticking it in his hand that still disgusted me, even after two months of it. 

"You're so cute." I laughed at him as he continued to drool all over my hand.

"Skylar?" Lila asked, opening up my door.

"We're awake." I smiled as Brodie yawned, stretching himself out and then curling back into a little ball.

"Get ready." She demanded in a sweet tone as she shut the door behind her, and crawling onto my bed next to Brodie. 

"Mommy has to get dressed." I said to him as I walked over to my dresser.

I pulled on a pair of innapropriate shorts that I used to be so mad that I couldnt fit into. Now that i've been losing weight. I pulled on a light colored baby blue tank top that made almost everything about my body noticable (in a good way) and took the notice away from my tiny belly that I still had a little bit.

We walked down to the main floor after sliding my school bag over my shoulder, Brodie in my other arm. Molly was standing by the door waiting for us in a bright yellow sun dress that made my eyes hurt a little. 

"We're ready." I said quietly.

I didnt realize that leaving Brodie for the first time would be so hard. Tears spilled down my cheeks softly, as I hugged him against my chest. I felt him laugh a little into my ear, which made me laugh that he thought it was funny.

"You dont have to go back today." Molly snapped.

"No, I have to." I said handing Brodie over to her, and kissing his head.

"See you soon handsome." I smiled.

Once we were outside, I breathed in big. We crawled into her truck, and my leg was twitched uncontrolably. My body jolted with random hyperness from being out of the house, and a little from being sad that Brodie wasnt with me.

"Excited?" Lila questioned, laughing at the fact that I made it pretty clear that I was nervous.

"Nervous to see Dean." I frowned a little.

My body shook as we parked in the parking lot. I saw Dean pull in, with Angie in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes as Lila walked into the school with me, people seemed to be shocked to see me at school.

"Skylar." Carly squealed as she walked over and hugged me, "Hows that little baby doing?"

"He's doing great." I replied laughing.

Dean walked in behind me and looked over at me. I smiled at him confidently, as he looked at me nervously like he didnt know what to think. 

----------------------------

"Thanks Lila, I promise I wont be gone long." I said fixing my make up in the mirror.

I checked myself out, then looked out the window, and saw that it was getting a dark quickily. I smiled at my baby who laid on my bed with Lila, twitching in his sleep. I kissed his head then smiled at Lila before sneaking out the front door.