Chapter 11

My next Chapter will be better, I promise.

-----------------------------------

Parker's house was big, and looked almost like a manchine. It was two storys tall, and on top of a hill. Was he rich? Or was this some kind of set up?

He helped me inside, and I saw kids running in all directions. They darted past me almost knocking me over. I clutched onto Brodie, as Parker walked in behind me with his hand on my back, leading me into the living room. 

His stairs were spirally, and the big open living room had a fire place with a comfortbale looking white couch. Off of the living room was the kitchen, it was blue and grey tiled all over. There was a counter, with stools and a table off into a different room at the right. A bathroom next to that, and a door that led to someplace I had no idea where.

"Oh hello, I didnt realize Parker was bringing somebody home." Said a sweet voice. 

Her face was fair and white, nothing like Parker. She had blonde hair, and grey eyes that glared at me. I was wondering if it was as awkward for her as it was for me. 

"This is Skylar. Skylar, this is my sister Hannah." Parker said introducing us.

"Hello." She smiled.

"We're going to go upstairs. We'll be down soon." Parker said, leading me over to the stairs.

He led me up the stairs, it felt weird to have to keep turning to get up the spirally steps. I walked up until I got to a long hall way with nice wooden floors. Brodie fussed against my chest, as Parker showed me to his room. It was nice and open. There was a bed in the center, pushed up to the wall, and a couple dressers with picture frames on them.

"You can set him on my bed, just put pillows around him. I'll give you some cloths so I can dry yours." He said walking over to his dresser. 

He pulled his shirt off, and I couldnt help but look over at him. His back was strong, and toned. It was sexy, and I couldnt keep my eyes away from him. I set Brodie down, and put the pillows around him. He must've been really tired from all of the laughing because he woke up for a second then fell back asleep.

"Here." He said handing me a pair of sweat pants, and a T-shirt of his.

I smiled at the fact that they would probably fall off of me, I pulled my shorts down, exposing my legs and pulled his sweat pants on. Parker turned around so he wasnt looking at me, causing me to giggle a little. I pulled off my tank top, and slipped his shirt over my shoulders. I pushed it up and held it against my stomache to try and tighten the strings on the pants.

-------------------------------

"So Skylar, where are you from?" Hannah asked.

I pushed another peice of chicken into my mouth, and swallowed before answering. I'm from a foster house, but I wasnt going to say that. 

"Oh I live with my Aunt, and my sister." I replied happily.

"Oh, thats nice. Where are your parents?" She asked.

"Hannah." Parker snapped.

"Oh no its fine, they are travel agents. I got sick of moving all the time so I moved in with my Aunt." I smiled.

She seemed pleased with my answer because she dropped the subject. 

-----------------------

He parked outside the jail house and looked at me with wide eyes. I didnt say anything, I just unbuckled my seat belt.

"So you umm, you live here?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"We should hang out sometime." He smiled, flashing his dimples at me.

"Maybe." I smiled.

"Maybe?" He asked.

"Yeah, maybe." I laughed, getting out of the car and going back into the house.

I went up to my room, and changed Brodie, then held a bottle to his mouth as he ate quickly. Lila creeped into my room and sat down beside me.

"Where were you today?" She asked.

"I met a guy." I smiled to myself, and could feel the blush forming on my cheeks.

"A guy?" He asked.

"Yeah a guy." I smiled

-------------------------------------------

This chapter did deffinatly not go the way I wanted to please excuse my boring ness in this one. And keep reading.