Chapter 3!(:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy guysssssssssssss!!!!

Thank u for reading!!

Vote, comment... maybe even fan....?(:

Pic of Jordan on the side!!!

Anyways!!

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is she!?" I hear a voice demands.

"A magic pony! Dumb ass. It's a girl, duh." A deeper voice says back.

I opened my eyes, just to see that I was in a living room, on a couch, but it wasn't mine. The peoples backs were to me, so I quietly got up from the couch and tried to sneak out. That didn't work out so good since a table leg decided to trip me.

Before I face planted into the ground, strong hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to my feet. The hands didn't let go until they were sure I was stable. When I turned around I was face to face with a very good looking guy.

He had grayish blueish eyes, medium brown hair with blond highlights, and his tan fitted him very perfectly.

"Uhhh...hi?" Was all I manage to say. Real smooth Pay. He smirked and said, "Hey." With him saying that gave me butterflies in my stomach and made my knees go weak."Ahem. Still in the room you love birdies!" A girl said from behind him.

"Faith, leave. Now. We are in the middle of something isn't that right-" He said still looking in my eyes. "Oh well look at that you rescued her, you wanna screw her, but you don't even know her name!" Faith said annoyed.

 I didn't do anything to this chick, and I already made her mad!"That is so-" I cut him off by saying "Ummmm, excuse me? Yeah, hi I'm Payton Riley! You must be Faith. Well obviously since-" I stopped right there since Faith was giving me daggers.

"Sooooo, who are you?" I asked looking up at the guy. "I'm Jordan. Jordan Parks. This is Faith, my sister. Sadly." He mumbled the last part to only I could here it. I let out a small gigle and Jordan smirked.

Okay, I didn't believe the whole 'love at first sight', but right now I kind of am. Damn, the last time I thought I was in love all he wanted was to get in my pants. This time I will be aware... maybe.

"Yo Jordan! We need another player! Wanna-" Some dude came in and stopped in mid sentence. "Okay what's up with everybody stopping mid-sentence in this place?!" I asked getting annoyed. The dude came up to me, and picked me up and through me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing.

Trust me! I weigh something, since I weigh like 150lbs, but since I'm 5 7" it doesn't show it. Gotta love being tall.

"Hey! Boy! Dude! Bro! Whatever you are! Put me down!" I yelled. He just ignored me, and kept walking. I kept hitting his back, but got no where. He didn't even flinch! What the hell! I punch hard! How could he not flinch?!

I heard laughter coming from behind me, "Ummm dude? Where are you taking me?" I asked with my sweet but fake voice. "To magical place called outside." He said in a very creepy voice.

When he walked outside from what I could it was huge. He finally put me down, but not gently since I landed flat on my ass. "Douche." I murmured. "Awww love you to hun, but your out of luck since I already have a mate." He said in a very fake voice.

"What the hell is a mate?" I confusingly look up at the dude."Oh boy! Hey guys! She's human! That sucks for Jordan!" He yells as he runs to a group of guys. The group of guys laughed, what the hell

is with these people! Of course I'm human! There's no other species in the world!

Well other then my cousin...that's a different story though.

"Jacob! Leave my princess alone!" Jordan ran over towards me."What did he tell you?" He looked worried."Nothing, just that I can't be his mate. You have to explain something to me. Oh yeah, apparently I'm human!" He looked relieved, worried, and slightly mad.

"You look mad. Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "You will never ever make me mad. It's just the Jacob is a douche that's all." He said looking me straight in the eyes.I felt relieved a little knowing I didn't make him mad.

I didn't notice how hot it was until my shirt was sticking to my back. I layed down on the grass, and to my surprise it was cold. Jordan noticed I was laying down so he layed next to me.

"Hey Jordan. Can I ask you a question?" I looked over at him. He looked at me and said "What is it my princess?" The look in his eye showed something like lust or maybe even love?

"What is a mate?" The minute I asked that, that look in his eye disappeared and worried filled in.

"Uhhh, a mate is-."

"GUYS! DINNER IS READY!" Some lady yelled from the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So whatch think??

Comment, vote... fan...?(: