Chapter 17

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Guysssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am like REALLY sorry!! Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had some stuff happen in life that distracted me but I decided that if posted and you guys would comment and make my day!!

Comment

Fan

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan and I were walking in the woods hand in hand. I don't know what made me want to leave him. Maybe it was all the confusion that was going on.

I'm still in shock from when he told me his family are were wolfs. Hell I'm still shocked that were wolfs even excised.

Jordan stopped walking, but I didn't noticed since I was lost at thought. "Is something wrong?" I asked looking up  at him. "Yes something is wrong. My mate is leaving me, after we have already mated. That's not how it is supposed to go. After we have mated we are supposed to have pups right away." Jordan was boiling of anger.

"Well sorry if none of this was supposed to happen! I just need time to think okay? And if you are gonna act like this I might not even come back." Geez this was supposed to be a sad depressing day, but if he makes it a anger day then he sure will get it.

He grabbed both my hands and whispered,"Don't do that. I need you more then anything in the world."

Leaves were crushed beside us and both mine and Jordans head snapped towards the sound.

Jordan let a growl escape his lips."Mark let us have a couple of more minutes." I said. Mark nodded his head and then went back...underground?

"I don't like you staying here. Don't you remember what happened last time? You're gonna have that scratch on your face that the douche gave you." Jordan said with regret in his eyes. I promise he is bipolar. Not even five minutes ago he was angry then sad now he is regretting. Geez.

"I'll be more aware this time." I whispered.

Jordan placed his hand around my neck and gently pulled my face closer to his."I'm going to miss seeing you when I wake up in the morning." After he said this he closed the space that was between our lips. He pulled back a little and whispered, "I'm going to miss touching you." He pushed his lips back against mine. He pulled back and whispered "I'm going to miss singing with you in my car." He put his lips back on mine. He pulled back and whispered "I'm going to miss watching movies with you." He kissed me again. He pulled back again and looked my in the eyes and whispered, "I'm going to miss you the most."

  *Four Months Later*

"

Hey Faith, can you come pick me up at one thirty?"

"

Can I come pick you up now?!"

I laughed and said,"No, you can't. Oh and don't tell Jordan where you are going. I want this to be a surprise."

"Why would I do that?"

"Faith...It's you. Plus the day I left you were having a tea party with stuffed animals."

"Shut up you saw nothing! Okay so I'll will leave the house at one okay? Be sure to be waiting outside because I don't wanna risk running into anybody."

"M'kayy I'll be outside. Dude I can't  believe its been four months since I have seen y'all."

"I know, Jordan goes crazy whenever I talk to and his doesn't."