Chapter 6!:)

heyyy guys!!! enjoy this chap.. worked rlly hard on it!! chap 7 will be up soon!

++++

When I opened my eyes everything was a blur.

The people that were above me were a blur.

The light above was a blur.

My body felt numb. I couldn't move.

Everything was silent.

The guy's lips were moving, but nothing was coming out.

Where was I?

Who was above me?

My eyes were heavy, my head was throbbing. I mumbled, My head hurts." someone said something, but it didn't make it to my ears.

+

I feel someone’s hands in my hair. I hear voices, but they sounded distanced. The voices sounded familiar, but their names weren't coming to mind. They sounded worried. Worried about what, I have no clue.

When my eyes opened they both sighed in relief. I was in a guys lap, with a girl on the ground. "Payton, Payton can you hear me?" A deep voice asks. I nod. “Do you know where you’re at?" The voice asks again. I nod again.

"Why aren't you talking?! I know what it is! I saw it on TV before, it-it’s called... I don't know what it’s called, but it's where you can't talk, but you can hear." The girl shrieks. "Wow Faith. You really are stupid." The deep voice said.

Something clicked in my head and told me that the girls name is Faith, but who was the guy?

"Jordan. I hope you die in a fiery plane crash." She said. I giggled, making them both look at me, in confusion. “What? You guys are fun to watch!" I said amused.

I found out the guys name! It was Jordan! How could I be so stupid and forget the guy I lov-like name?! That made me giggles more, because I'm to young to love...right?

Jordan ignored my giggling fest and kissed my forehead. When his lips crashed on my forehead I felt something between us. It was like we were meant to be together!

"Payton you scared me! I mean us!" He had this worried look on his face. I squinted my eyebrows in confusion. “You’ve been past out for the past day!" He looked scared now.

Oh wow, I never passed out that long before.

My clothes smell really bad, it nearly made me puke. It still had the smell of blood from the accident. "Can I take a shower?" I asked. Jacob walked by the room, and said "Thank god! The dog’s downtown could probably smell you from here!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Come on. You can take a shower in mine, and you can use some of my clothes. What size are you? Twelve?" I nodded. We walked up the never ending stairs. She took me to her room that was the size of my house, and then led me to her closet. “Pick anything you want. The towels are in the first cabinet in there. There are some extra tooth brushes under the sink." I thanked her and walked into the closet.

Her closet was freaking huge! It could probably fit a queen sized bed.

I ended up picking a pair of skinny jeans and a Paramore shirt. When I walked over to the bathroom my mouth dropped. It had three sinks, one bath tub, one shower, and an extra closet. “What sink is the tooth brush under?" I yelled downstairs. I heard a faint 'the second one'. When I opened it sure enough there were forty gazillion tooth brushes.

I brushed my teeth, then turned on the water, and striped out of my clothes. When I got under the water I felt better. I used the shampoo and conditioner that smelt like strawberries. I was thinking what a mate is. Is it something bad? I guess I'll ask Jordan when I get out. When I got out I dried myself off and then put the clothes on.