Chapter 2(:

Heyyyyyyyy guyssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!(:

Here is Chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Comment, vote, heck even fan!!

+++++++++++++

Black. The soul sucking devil. I hate the color black, yet it was all I could see. I couldn't make out the moon, or the stars nothing just...black. The wail of sirens were getting closer, but its not like it mattered.

Thunder was heard in the background. Wind blowing rain in the car. Lightning striking above us.

Mom and dad groaned and moaned rubbing their heads then fell incautious. Their heads were on the top of the car, but how were their heads on the top? I looked to my right to see that we were upside down.

The wind blew hard making the smell of blood fill my nustrols. That just made me more dizzy then before, but what kept me from going to the blackness was that I heard something from my left. It sounded like someone was walking in a puddle of water.

 When I looked to my left I saw... paws?

Was the deer coming for its revenge? If it is take it out on my dad, since he is the one that hit you!

Since when did deers have long tails, and deep breathing?

I took off my seat belt, and when I did my head to the roof of the car."Damn." I said under my breath. I crawled towards the window just to get a little peak at the animal standing outside.

When I looked out the animal was staring down at me. The animal looked like a really big dog.

I think it's a boy dog, so I think I'm going to name him... Jeffrey!

Jeffrey cocked its head to the side, it brought his nose to my head. He sniffed my head in one deep breath. Uh why was he sniffing my head? When I brought my hand up to my head I felt blood running down my head.

I was getting dizzy and started to drift into the darkness. Jeffrey moved my head with his nose as if he was trying to keep me awake."Stop it, my head hurts like crap!" I shouted. Jeffrey whimpered and backed off.

The sirens were closer. I could see the red and blue lights flashing in the distance.

Jeffrey looked behind him, and growled. When he looked back at me, I could see concern in his eyes. Why was a dog concerned about me?

My eyes couldn't take it anymore, they just finally closed. Blackness filled my version. Wind filled my ears.

*

I felt something pulling on me, but I couldn't open my eyes. I didn't have the strength to do so.

I heard mumbling in the distance. Maybe the ambulance finally got here to save us. I hope mom and dad are okay.

Yes, I know what your thinking. They treat me like crap, so why do I care about them? Well because they are family, but if I could change my family. Trust me. I would!

I felt hands pick me up, and holding me close to them. The body was warm so I snuggled closer to them.

They must have noticed since they got a stronger grip on me, and brought me closer to them.

Leaves were getting crushed. Sticks were breaking. Trees rattling. Thunder filled my ears. Lightning flashed through my eyelids. Rain hit my body. Where was this person taking me?

They put me against a tree, and then I felt something soft under me before falling into the darkness.

Once again.