Chapter 12(:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna start asking random questions!!!xD!

Random Question of the day!: What's your favorite fruit?

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Here is Chapter12!!!!!!!1

Sorry it's so short!/:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by fast. Before I knew it, Jordan and I were already in bed.

I turned around to face him to ask, "When we have kids what do you want to name them?" I stroked my fingers up and down his arm."Well how many kids do you want?" Jordan asked while wrapping his arm around my waist.

"No more then three." I looked him in the eye. He looked suprised but didn't say anything."I want two boys and then a baby girl. That way when our little girl has three older guys watching out for her, and when the guy brakes her heart her brothers could break his face." I smiled.

Jordan laughed and kissed my forehead.

His eyes looked distant."What's wrong?"

He shood his head and said,"I just don't like the idea of someone braking my little girls heart. Look Payton I know we havent known each other a long time, but it feels like I've known you my whole life. I just can't wait till we have children together. When wolves find their mates they are supposed to mate quickly and grow a family. Plus I have to mark you so no one will take you from me." Where did all this come from?

I opened my mouth to speak but Jordan pressed his lips to mine. I know he wants kids now, but am I ready? Was I ready to have kids? I'm only seventeen. Then again there was those girls getting pregnant at the age of thirteen. I just don't know what to do.

To be honest I don't really know if I love Jordan. Sure he is sweet, cute, energetic, but I just don't know him. If he wants to have kids with me then I guess I will have kids with him, but I don't know when. It might be now. It might be next month for all I know.

I just have one problem with Jordan...he is so serious. Maybe after we have mated then that could losen him up or something. Maybe once we have mated it would take some weight off his shoulder?

"Payton, why aren't you kissing back?" Jordan asked against my lips. See what I mean! Serious! If I'm not kissing him then I'm in his arms! I don't have a problem with that but it gets annoying. I'm going to have to tell him!

"Jordan there's something I-." Guess what! The door opens! Shocker right!?

Well this is awkward. I have Jordan on top of me, and his mother is at the door."Oppsy! Payton you have a vistor." With that she left the door in a hurry.

Jordan let out a growl "Oh shut up." I snapped amd walked over towards the door. Jordan looked at me a shocked look."One thing you don't know about me! I get annoyed with people are clingy. Look at that, you learn something new everyday!" I walked out the door and down the stairs.

When I got down stairs I heard some faint talking from the dinning room. There was footsteps behind me, it wasn't rocket science to know that it was Jordan. Knowing it is him it made me wanna run away.

I walked to the dinnging room...

Just to see him sitting there...

Drinking tea with Lily and Drew...

Like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*gasp* Creeper person in the house drinking tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dx

hahahahahahaha!xD

Tell me what you think!!!!

What's your favorite fruit?!

Who do you think this person is drinking tea with Lily and Drew?!?!?!?

(Lily and Drew are Jordans parents)

Comment/Vote/Fan(:

-Musical_Penguin