part28

Kabir returned to the palace, and found Pooja and Ajay waiting for him since last night, and they are in a state of anger at him like parents who will punish their son for something! He found them standing at the entrance to the door...

-Kabir: What's going on? Why are you standing here in the morning? Why these theories?

-Ajay: Where were you last night, Kabir? ....

- Kabir: I had an important work so I went to the office...

- Pooja: I called your office and no one answered after that the guard replied and told me that no one was there.. so where were you without turning and turning?

-Kabir: I'm old now. I don't need to tell you where I went and where I'm going. It's clear.. By the way, how is Eileen I'm going to check on her...

-Ajay: Since Radhika was imprisoned, Kabir has lost his mind, and no longer cares about anything after that, may God help him to overcome this ordeal...

- Pooja: I hope so...

Kabir entered his bedroom and found Eileen woke up carrying her and breastfeeding her and took her to sit in the garden playing with her saying: Mama misses you so much and you asked me to give you a beautiful kiss from her to you and told me to take care of you until you come back..but I promise you princess that I will bring your mother back To us..because only she is able to bring happiness to this palace....

-Someone nodded: I knew it!..Kabir turned to find Pooja, sat next to him...

-Pooja: How is she? ....

- Kabir: I don't know if she's really okay or if she's just showing it to me! ...

- Pooja: It's fine because you visited her, but how  we were not allowed to do this?...

- Kabir: It was a plan and I crept like a thief there..

- Pooja: Wow, a superhero, my friend! ...

Pooja looked at him and found a tear hardening between his eyes...

-Pooja: Lettge tear fall. It does not mean weakness at all, Kabir, but it means that a person has not lost feeling. Do you miss her?

-Kabir: More than she even does!! ...

- Pooja: I can understand what you're going through but God is just with everyone. He took something from you to make up for it with another...

- Kabir: What do you mean?...

- Pooja: This princess in your hands, she's an example of her mother perfectly, I know that Nobody will take Radhika's place in your heart but this cute is the result of your love so spend enough time with her and I'm sure Radhika misses you so much but she just doesn't want you to be weak so spend time with your princess and this is enough to make you feel that Radhika is close to you and she is...

-Kabir: Why are you so dramatic, you pervert? Are you going to break me more than I am or what? ...

-Pooja: Am I getting dramatic? Come back Radhika and see what this drama will produce for you sir. You will wish this drama would come back again!! And I left...

Kabir finally laughed, thank God he has a crazy friend like Pooja to soften the atmosphere and remove the gloom with her stupidity and funny style...

Pooja was watching him from afar, so she want to make him laugh again.

Five months have passed...

The family lawyer finally called Kabir.. Kabir replied to him...

- Kabir: Where have you been all this time Raghav, I have called you several times or you only know me in your interests?