part4

- After the party was over, everyone returned home, Radhika took a warm bath and fell into a quiet sleep, as for Kabir he did not blink an eyelid .. He kept thinking about Radhika all night and that man who had been with her since the party started, his line of thoughts was cut off, after his phone rang, she was new friend , who had know her during the party, "Esha" ..

- Esha: Hi Kabir, how is it going ..

- Kabir: Are you okay? You call at a time like this! ...

- Isha: Yes, fine, but I felt that you needed to speak to someone so I called.

-Kabir: It's late now. We will meet tomorrow if you want ..

-Esha: Of course, we will ..

- In the morning, Kabir woke up late while his phone was sending notifications from Esha, he forgot the date completely ...
he prepared himself and left for one of the upscale cafeteria, where he found Esha sparkling in a short red dress and high black heels ... he didn't care about all of that He invited her to sit down and talk a little ...

- Kabir: I want to share something personal with you after your permission.

Esha: All ears,go ahead.

-Kabir: Thank you..you know that yesterday was a party for my wife's success in her work, and I was very happy with her success ..

- Esha: This is a natural thing, she is your wife ..

- Kabir: In the world's opinion, we are the best couple, but unfortunately the truth is something else ..

- She answered him with amazement: The meaning? ...

He said: I mean, we got married by means of a promise and not love..but we love each other, and no one reveals that because of his extreme arrogance because the goal of this marriage is revenge and revenge is not happiness and contentment ... so I want to give a chance to this marriage again in an indirect way I want to create the instinct of jealousy and love in Radhika's heart, and this is what she lost for a long time ..

- Esha was stunned by what she heard and decided to help him, but how is that ..

- Kabir: By the fake marriage.

Esha: excuse me! ..

- Kabir: There is no other solution and I promise that I will fulfill any desires or needs in your life ...

- Esha: Kabir I know very well that friends have an interest, but not from the first day they meet! But I am ready to help you ..

- Kabir: Can you take me something else back?

- Esha: Yes, what is it ...

- Kabir: Everything I told you will remain a secret between us ..

- Esha: I promise you

Days passed by, and Radhika noticed the how many times her husband talk constantly on the phone and leaving and returning late, but of course she did not pay attention to the matter and remained focused on her work ... but she saw about his new developing relationship with Esha, and their harmony and closeness to each other.

A few days later, Kabir organized a party that no one knew the reason for, which came as a surprise to everyone ...

The guests and tributes arrived, and shortly afterwards Ajay, Pooja and Radhika went together.

Soon after, Kabir announced the opening of the party and the reason for holding the party was

"he officially announced his engagement from Esha" and added that this ceremony will be special because the ceremony will take place on a cruise "and that the marriage will take place two weeks after the engagement.

Both Pooja and Ajay were shocked by this surprise, which was a blow The judge for their plan to save the marriage of their best friend ...

As for Radhika, she was not surprised by the event, because she was expecting it one day ..

Ajay went to his friend's room while he was furious,

saying: What nonsense Kabier!! what you announced a little while ago do you think after you did this your life will improve? ... I think that your watching of American movies has begun to affect you ...

He replayed to him: do not enter you with that. It is my life and I am free with it!!