part13

It's morning ...

- Kabir woke up after the sun's rays filled the place, evidence that the day had come. He looked in front of him and found Radhika was still asleep in the same position as yesterday ... He tried to wake her up several times and knew that her condition had worsened again ...

He run outside to find his car ... Fortunately he found it about ten feet from the hut ... He brought it near the hut and took Radhika to the hospital ...

- Call on his way to Pooja ...

- Kabir: Hello Pooja, where are you?

  -Pooja: Hi Kabir, how did radhika become ?  I am in the hospital why you ask ...

- Kabir: Radhika's condition has worsened again. I am on my way to you. Please bring all the supplies ...

- Pooja: Oh my God ... Well, hurry up!  ...

Ajay overheard her conversation with Kabir ... he was not aware of what had happened.

-Ajay: What happened, Pooja, what happened to Radhika Where is Kabir since yesterday ...

- Pooja: Actually, Radhika was kidnapped last night and Kabir was able to reach her miraculously to escape together, but Radhika deteriorated her health, causing her to lose consciousness several times if Kabir was unable to make her awake. There was a high chance that she would have a heart attack ... and now Kabir is on his way here. I have ordered all the medical equipment needed for the crisis ..

- Ajay: What ??  Why didn't you tell me yesterday?  Who dared to do this heinous act I will not have mercy on him if I find him ...

- Pooja: Even if I was the one who did that? ... Ajay looked at her with a look of amazement and shock ...

- Ajay: What do you mean by that Pooja?  ...

- Pooja: I mean, I was the one who planned this kidnapping, but I never expected that my plan would turn against me and everything that happened would happen ....

- Ajay shouted at her: have you lost your mind Pooja or what?! how did you allow yourself to go down to this level? Why did you not ask me ​​before  ?  Why you took such a big step on your own ...

- Pooja: Really ?! Ask you?  Would you have accepted this idea in the first place?  Start!  That is why I did not tell you ...

- Ajay: And do you think what you did is right?! If something bed will happen to Radhika, then the reason for that would only be you. It's You  Pooja ... Pooja scream at him ..

-pooja: Really?  Am I the reason or Isha the one who blackmails him by killing Radhika and bankrupting his company? 

-Ajay: How did you know that ??  ..

- Pooja: I heard your talk that night by coincidence, so I took this step ... I cannot bear to see my best friend’s marriage end and I remain silent. I cannot do that ... and I am sure that I did the right thing ...

- Ajay: Let's see that after their arrival  ....

  Kabir and Radhika arrived to the hospital ...

- Ajay and pooja heard a big screaming around the hospital calling for someone to help him ... they ran to him ...  Pooja ordered to take Radhika to the operating room and she would take care of it ...

- Pooja: Calm down a little, Kabir don't worry, she'll be fine..I promise you.  ..Ajay please stay with him ...

- Two hours passed by, and no news about Radhika appeared ... until Pooja got out of the room asking Kabir to come and talk to him privately ...