part26

In the Morning ...

The doctor came to check Radhika and make sure that everything is normal..

- Kabir: how is she doing? ....

- Doctor: She is fine now.. She is resting. She worked a lot and tired herself during her pregnancy months, in addition to her labor, but she will be fine and she will be healthy soon  ...

Kabir orders the nurses to change Radhika's blood-stained dress because they didn't get the chance last night... while he went to ordere breakfas for them..

Kabir came back to the room and sat near Radhika, she opened her eyes with a beautiful kiss from Kabir on her forehead.. Neither of them said a word, just kept looking at each other...

Until the doctor came in with the little one in her hands, gave it to Kabir and left..

- Kabir: Look.. We have become parents, Mrs. Radhika Kabir Singh....

Radhika smiled at him until tears of joy fell from her eyes..

- Kabir: Look.  To her she is our daughter, our princess who will be spoiled by her father..look she has started pampering since now I think she wants to meet her mother too...

Kabir gave the little one to Radhika until she too cried from her happiness on this day... She held her in her hands as soon as she saw her mother she stopped crying and started laughing which made Radhika kiss her soft cheeks and forehead and play with her...

- Radhika: Welcome to this world, my Beautiful princess I promise your father will go bankrupt just to make you happy...

-Kabir: What?  Why don't you go bankrupt?  ...

- Radhika: Look, the quarrel has already started but I still love him. I can't stop myself from that..

- Kabir: Hello my angel, I love you and I love your mother so much, you know how much I love your mother, do you know why?  Because you are the sweet bond between me and her, you are our love gift  I love her so much but I love you more my princess...

A tear fell on Kabir's hand..it was from Radhika!  ...

- Kabir: Look princess, looks like the Queen was jealous.. Radhika hit him...

- Kabir: I'm joking.. Really, your beauty paid off and you are crying. You look so much prettier... Thank you so much my love.. Thank you for everything, thank you  For giving me the best gift in the world, the best happiness, thank you for giving me our daughter who will be a perfect example of her mother..Thank you so much my love I love you

Radhika couldn't control her tears, she tried to sit down and hugged him tightly for a while...

-Kabir: Can I escape now?  To return this  to you?  ...

- Radhika: No.. you can't.. for once  keep your promise. Didn't you say that you would always be so close to me...

- Kabir: You didn't give me a chance to do that.. You didn't give me the chance to do so ...

Radhika moved away from him

- Radhika: I am giving you the chance now then?

  Kabir got so close to her that his hands touched her cheeks..and kissed her as if he was grateful to her as a lover confessing his love for the first time!

Kabir: Look, I brought you your favorite chocolate pie...

-Radhika: Thanks, but I think you want to break my diet....

-Kabir: What??  do you know something?  You women are strangers, always complaining about husbands' lack of interest in wives, and now the husband wants to take care of his wife and feed her, and she accused him of breaking her diet...