Battle of The Narrows

Kieara thrusted her sword into the ground, the earth split apart until a cavernous mouth swallowed whole the attacking forces. As soon as her sword was removed from the ground, the earth sealed itself once more. She let out a labored breath, that spell always took a lot out of her but it did well to thin out the crowd.

She took in a deep breath, but choked slightly on the thick smoke that surrounded the battlefield.

Theoden and Natasha were astride together on Quicksilver, the two of them summoning a blessed rain in order to extinguish the black flames.

The two were a blessing on this battlefield, they alone were the only means of contained the Black Underworld Flame which threatened to swallow their forces whole.

Tsuuki and the rest of the boys were flying low trying to pick out the mages that were summoning the Black Underworld Flame to the battlefield, all the while weaving in the daring aerial acrobatics in order to dodge the onslaught of arrows and spells.

Touya and Nuri tried to shut down the passage from the Narrows to prevent more of Rollin's forces from spilling in, but Prince Rollin and brought in General Ritten and his forces to help with the offensive. Nuri had to retreat from the Narrow's entrance.

Kieara remembered all the stories she's heard of General Ritten, the absolute best tactician and fighter that Tetran had ever seen in its ranks.

A great roar and a breath of fire from a ruby red dragon snapped Kieara's attention skyward, Archion had managed a line of fire down on the Royal Army, but at least half survived the blast from the mages casting a shield in time to protect their comrades from the blaze.

Kieara's heart seized when she saw thirty human wyvern-mounts on Archion's tail, an endless volley of magic trying to kill his rider. Archion was smaller than Nuri and therefore more nimble, the dragon able to maneuver skillfully while Ryosuke hung on.

A streak of lightning raced across the sky, Ryosuke had managed a counter-attack which caused three wyvern riders to fall from the sky. A screech from above Archion echoed on.

The Brilux Gryphon Squadron surged downwards on Ryosuke's position. A few of the attacks managing to land on Archion, but bounced off of his scales. Ryosuke lashed out with his elegant blade, a dark line travelled from the blade and a thick shadow managed to wrap around one of the gryphon riders. The pair falling from the sky because his mount was unable to stay in the air. The attack was enough of a distraction for Archion to quickly surge vertically in an attempt to get distance away.

"Kieara!" Fredrick roared, he brought his great sword down and a line of stone erupted from the ground. The towering stone shield was enough to block the line of magic attacks intended for the distracted blond.

Fredrick wasn't done, he placed a hand on the thick slab of stone, his eyes closed in concentration while he clearly spoke an incantation.

The stone became too warp and form into a living being that towered over humans and beastmen. Fredrick's eyes glowed, the stone golem following his movements. In the stone golem's hand was a great sword similar to Fredrick.

The mountain of a man charged forward, he swung his sword low and his golem followed suit, a rank of soldiers brutally battered and bloodied after the attack.

Kieara spotted a mage attempting to counter-act Fredrick's spell.

The warrior summoned a spell to the front of her mind, her armor and body as light as feather while gravity's laws were temporarily suspended enough for her to quickly move across the field. A soldier tried to stop Kieara's charge, but she jumped skyward, her near weightless form soaring high above. She focused on the mage and then reversed her spell.