Chapter 9

Read the A/N
One at the beginning after the recap and one at the end.

Katniss POV Recap:

"Prim?!?!?!"
************************************************************
A/N: The first part of the chapter is mostly what is running through their heads after Katniss screams. Then it will change to someone's point of view and the story will go on.

Peeta's POV

"Prim?!?!?!" A voice screamed. Wait... Did they say Prim?

My line of sight followed hers and reached a small girl. Her skin was pale, her cheeks were rosy, and her blond hair fell below her shoulders. Her beautiful, blue eyes slowly tilted themselves towards me. There were gashes all over her face. Stains of blood were scattered all over her body. The lively girl I knew before was falling apart.

Haymitch was holding her in his arms trying to keep her from falling over. Her dainty body was about ready to fall to the ground. She was half the size she was the last time I saw her. Surely this could not be the same girl. My eyes must have been playing tricks on me. Could it be?

Katniss POV

"Prim?!?!?!" I screamed.

Standing in front of me was my lively, cheeky, tiny, beautiful little sister. The dress she was in the day I last saw her hug loosely on her body. Her hair was tangled and her body was covered in gashes. Her beautiful blue eyes that were once filled with adventure and life were now dark and cold. A terrifying memory of that dreadful day that I though I lost her.

I wanted to hold her in my arms and keep her safe from everything harmful in the world. I wanted to make sure she was not going to disappear before my very eyes. Except, she was shaking. She looked so scared. I was so afraid that she was going to be scared of me.

Prim POV(the story will now continue)

"Prim?!?!?!" Katniss screamed. My eyes focused on her as she stared into them. A smile slowly came to my face. My big sister was standing here in front of me.

"Hello Katniss," I said in a soft voice just above a whisper. My head tilted up to see who was holding my by my shoulders. Haymitch. I smiled even more. He gave me a kind...ish toothy smile. Then my eyes stopped on Peeta. His hands were wrapped tightly around Katniss' waist and her head was pressed into his chest. I smiled at that sight.

"I-I thought y-you were d-d-dead..." Katniss whispered just loud enough to hear. My body moved out of Haymitch's grasp and moved to Katniss'. She moved from Peeta's and grabbed me. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I felt safe again.

"Don't EVER leave me again..." She said.

"Wouldn't dream of it..." I said.

************************************************************

Hello everyone! Sorry I have not updated in a while but I made it up. I have updated every single one of my books with one new chapter and I am happy to say that this book has over 200 reads! I also have a few other books I am writing so please check those out.

-Girl in Shining Armour
Maze Runner/Narnia
So far has 19 chapters
700 reads

-4 house 1 witch
Harry Potter
So far has 10 chapters
Over 600

Newest Book!
-Nightmares into Dreams
One Direction
So far has 2 chapters
3 reads(please read!)