Sixteen - Party

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

A/n---

Howdy! This camping is hella boring so guess who found some wifi and finished a chapter for y'allll?! Not me nah kidding tadaa!!!

But next update will probably still be on the 27 anyway...

Enjoy!

The last class ended and you went back home accompanied by Levi, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. From what you understood they all lived close to you, Eren and Armin were sharing an apartment.

When you got close to the place of your interview, CinéFilm theatre. ( I did not just pass 15 minutes looking thru my chapters to find that fkg name...) You excused yourself and told them you had to go there.

They insisted on coming with you and even with all your efforts you couldn't brush them off.

" Ok but don't make a ruckus and stay at the entrance. I'm going for an interview better not fuck it up." You told them in a slightly threatening tone they never heard before and choked them a bit. You smiled internally, like that they'll stay calm.

You went ask the entrance and asked for the manager, you could feel your classmates gaze on you. You calmed yourself and followed the employee.

They asked you random questions like why did you want the job which you answered by saying it would be easy to manage with school or why should they take you and you answered you had a lot of experience and learn fast. Overall after 15 minutes of questions and precisions about the job you signed the papers and received your uniform plus a schedule.

It was only a part-time job so you would be working 24 hours a week. Monday to Thursday 8 pm to 2 am. ( Shhhh idk if it normally stay open so late but now it does :))

If you add your time at the restaurant which was 20 hours, 10 hours each day of the weekend it would make it 44 hours of work.

' That should work, it would make about 600$ each week. So I should be able to buy myself a pc in 2 weeks. Everything is coming into place for my peaceful useless life. All that's left is to get away from those guys... Maybe I should only start next week, let's just enjoy the weekend for once without running away from them.'

You thanked the women and went back to the squad waiting for you. " Ok, I'm done thanks for waiting," you said.

Mikasa looked at the uniform you were holding, " Did you get it?" " Yup," you answered popping the "p".

" Wait didn't you already had a job..." Eren started. " Did you already got fired!?" He said in an overdramatic shocked voice bringing his hand to his chest.

" Tch you're the only one who can manage to get fired after 2 shifts. Talking about that, you should try to find a job again. She found two and you can't even keep one for 2 days, shithead." Levi said as he bonked the head of Eren. " Ow, tsk mean," Eren whined and you all got out of the movie theatre.

" Anywayyyyy, it is Friday! That means party time! What do y'all say about a party tonight at my place with other peeps from class???" Eren screamed hyper excitedly.

" Ugh calm down you squeaking is annoying," Levi said while Amin whined to Eren, " Why at our place again. You didn't even ask me and last time I had to clean everything alone."

" Ok, it's decided party tonight! (y/n) you are free right? Yes, you are! Alrighty, I'll create a group." Eren said. Were you the only one taken aback by the speed of that organization?