Ten - Back

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

The sun woke you up once again welcoming you for another day in this wonderfully horrible world. Getting up and heading to the bathroom as always you let out a loud yawn.

You changed your bandages and went to your room to choose your outfit for the day. You decided to go with a white turtleneck under a black haikyu crew neck and some oversized ripped jeans. You felt like having fun with your outfit today so you added a few random chains and two longer ones dangling on your right hips. You added a snake ring and handcuff earings before going to brush your hair. 

You splashed some water in your face to wake up a bit and finished preparing your things for school. Then after putting on your white converse you headed for school.

You still had more than an hour to kill before the class start so you sat in the grass and took out your headphones. Listening to your favorites songs you took out a fountain pen and sketched out the school's front view. Carefully drawing each of the small details the time passed and the students passed a bit further beside you to enter the school.

You were finishing when you sensed someone over your shoulder. You slightly moved one side of your headphones so one of your ears wasn't covered. " Hmm," you said telling the person, you knew they were there and could hear them.

" Good morning! Your sketch is awesome it's so accurate. You're really good, aww I wish I was your partner for the project of this morning's class." An energetic voice you now knew well happily semi-screamed in your ear.

Without turning, drawing the last details you answered, " Well good morning Eren if you really want to and if you don't make me deaf by screaming like that I wouldn't mind drawing you."

You closed your sketchbook, " OMG! Really, Yes, Yes, Yes Pleaseeeee!" " Yes but calm down first." You said stopping your music and taking your headphones off. " Oh yeah sorry hehe." He said in a calmer tone.

" Wanna head to class with me, Armin and Mikasa already went ahead." He proposed to you. You thought about accepting but then you remembered how Petra would react. You finish packing your things. " Sorry, I'll have to pass. Ehh, I have to stop somewhere." You told him. " But class starts in literally 6 minutes, there's no time?" He looked at you, " Oh you don't wanna go with me... It's ok you can just tell me I won't bother-" 

" No Eren it's not you, it's just that you know you're popular and I'm not. Me hanging out with you is making your fangirls enrage and it's hard to deal with and I don't feel like facing them today." You told him, he still looked down.

At your last words, he lifted up his head, " Deal, Face? What are they doing?" He asks worriedly. " Hmm, nothing don't worry anyway we should go. I'll come with you forget about what I said."

He was about to say something else but you showed him the time and you speed-walked to the class.

You both entered a second before the bell rang, Eren went to his usual place and so did you but you earned glares from each girl in class. You sat down but Petra's glared didn't calm down.

The teacher announced the beginning of the pair exercise and everyone got up to find his partner. Petra walked over and stopped right beside you, " Come after class to the girl's bathroom and don't even think of running away, I already warned you." A shiver ran down your spine, she went to her partner and as you turned to go to yours Your eyes met with Levi's which you quickly adverted, he probably saw what just happened, not that he'd do anything about it anyway. 

You found the bald kid, jumping around with another girl waiting for his partner to show up since he didn't know who you were. You walked up to him, " Hi, Connie?..."