One - Leaving

Hello my lovelies, thanks for reading my story! I hope you will all like it it's my second story but the first that I actually complete so don't be too harsh but you can still point out my mistakes and I'll gladly fix them... Anyway, enjoyyyy!

Oh and thank you for commenting I love reading them so don't be shy 🙈☺️🌸
Omg ok Dw about the emojis im joking I just thought that I really sounded like that welp gtg ✌🏼

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

I was crying everything was a mess. The house was turned upside down, my parents were screaming things I couldn't even understand anymore. One of them took my wrist, dragged me to my room, and walked away closing the door behind them.

I bawled my eyes out and passed out on my bed. I woke up by loud banging on my door and the sun piercing my eyes.

I lazily got up and went to open the door. Both my parents were standing there looking at me with a serious face, "we have to talk".

" We'll give you money and you have to move out of here. We can't live with each other it's toxic for everyone and we're tired of it. We rented you a small apartment in another prefecture, we'd like you to leave before the end of the week. Sorry but we really can't have you with us you're only making us miserable."

At this point, I wanted to cry but I had no tears left. I simply nodded and turned around to start getting ready for school. They closed the door and left without another word. I looked around, my room was a mess. It represented my state of mind it's always been like that. A long time ago, when I felt great my room was colorful and organized. Now it's well it changed.

I took my black and white Arctic Monkeys hoodie with some dark grey leggings. I avoided everything on the floor and made my way to my dresser to take a bra and some socks.

I got out of my room and went to the bathroom for a shower. The water was running down my body stinging my scars and I washed myself quickly to not take too much warm water.

All clean and dressed up, I brushed my hair and my teeth before going back to my room. I stuffed my school books in my bag with a 5$ bill and went to the backdoor to put my black converse on.

" Have a great day," I told my parents even if they didn't care, and left the house.

I walked for about 30 minutes until I reached school. It only started in an hour and a half so I went to the library. To pass the time I studied. No wonder I have good grades, I'm always early and I have nothing better to do than study. At least there one thing that I'm not a total disappointment for them.

I was studying for the math test of next week when I remember it didn't matter anyway since I was changing schools. I got up and ventured around the bookshelves. I stopped seeing some manga, 'why not?' I thought. I took the three first tomes of " Tokyo Ghoul" and sat back at my table near the window.

The first bell rang, I left the library and headed to my first class. The day went by like every other nothing special and it was diner time I went to the vending machine and took a strawberries milk. Sitting down at the roof I drank it and watched the clouds waiting for lunch to be over.

---

I got back from school and found some boxes in my room. A very subtle way to tell me to pack up and leave fast. It was Thursday so I only had one day left to leave. I packed everything, went to the bathroom to relieve some nerves, and went to bed.

---

I woke up and all my boxes were gone, I did my usual morning routine and went to school for my last day. I didn't have to tell anyone goodbye or anything about me leaving since they would probably not even notice.

I came back from my last day and packed the few things I had left. I took the box and the two bags to the front door and went to see my parents in the living room. I waited patiently for their tv show to end before talking, " Mom, Dad I'm ready".

Dad got up and went to the front door then got out. I guessed I had to follow him so I took my things and entered the car with him. The ride was silent. When we arrived he gave me the keys, told me the apartment number, where were the important paper for it, and lastly to only call in case of emergency they'll come if they need something. " Until then bye." he closed the door got back in the car and left me there standing in the parking in an unknown city.

--- (yooo I wrote the beginning in first person but like eewww and I'm too lazy to change it so sorry not sorry but dw the rest is not like that :))

Overall the apartment wasn't bad, it was about 500 square feet and the furniture was there. You pushed your 7 boxes and 3 bags to the small living room and opened everything to find your beddings. You took out a PJ and went to bed falling asleep like a rock.

---

Everything was bland, nothing special, nothing to look forward to. You didn't know what you wanted to do in the future. You didn't have any kinds of special talents. You weren't the pretty one, not the popular one, not the nerd one, not the friendly one, you were just you. Totally normal you're the depressive, sad, suicidal, introverted one. The one that no one notices but if they do they act like they didn't.

Your life was always the same. You get up, get ready, get disappointed looks from your parents, get to school, get back home, get insulted, get to the bathroom to relieve the stress and punish yourself then get to bed. Nothing ever changes, and you couldn't see the end of it. Would you ever find a reason to keep you going or at least make everyone happy by overcoming your cowardness and end it all?

You never got mad at your parents and never hated them for how they acted because at their place seeing you, you'd do the same. You understood how much of a disappointment you must be so sending you far away was comprehensible.

Tho now you were even more alone, and now you didn't have anyone to watched one bit over you. If you didn't eat no one will tell you that it would be a bother if you pass out. If you forget to hide your scars you wouldn't feel bad or if you pass out from blood loss it would burden anyone.

At least now you can be home as much as you want so maybe that's a positive change?

Anyhow a new school was sure going to be troublesome. You wish you could just drop out but then again what would you do with all that free time? You'd just have more time to feel miserable so you continued to go fill your mind with things you'll never use.