🍷. Finally a Lady Dimitrescu

Lord Dimitrescu x Reader

This one shot is requested by @I-Like-Reading440. The photo above belongs to its rightful artist.

I hope you like it.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so nervous!!!"

"Just calm down Y/N and let me do my job!"

Angie- who was fixing your dress- scoffed. You huffed in annoyance, being more nervous than before.

You see, today is your wedding day and guess who is the groom? Yup you guessed right, it's the one and only Lord Dimitrescu. The man..er vampire loves you dearly and decided to propose to you. Of course you agreed and the months passed and here you are, getting ready for the final moment. The moment where you will be his wife, Lady Dimitrescu.

"There, I finished this side. Donna, what about you?"

"I'm also done."

Both females stepped away to get a better look at you, "H-How do I look?" You asked, fumbling with your fingers. "You look stunning~" Angie exclaimed, jumping up and down while Donna admired her work. "Really?" You asked, being a bit unconfident. Donna hummed and smiled, "Yes, you look as beautiful as ever." She assured you which made you relieved slightly. You smiled, "Thank you guys, you're the best." They both hugged you tightly.

"Alright! It's time for the ceremony~" Angie said in a sing song voice. You giggled while Donna smiled and shock her head. It was now time for the real event.

Lord Dimitrescu's POV:-

I stood outside in the courtyard of my castle, waiting for my beloved Y/N to come out anytime. I have been waiting for this day for so long, now I'm officially getting married to the woman I love. However, I'm so nervous deep down. What if she doesn't want to be with me anymore? What if she doesn't want to live with me and my sons? All of the unanswered questions roamed in my mind, but a small voice in the back of my head was telling me that everything is going to be just fine.

"Father you really need to calm down, you're shaking a lot." Chris' voice rang in my ear. I looked down at him, "I'm calm, I suppose." I stated, being a bit uncertain. Daniel huffed and crossed his arms, "You're not. Father, everything is going to be just fine."

"Yeah, Y/N loves and will never regret agreeing to accept your offer." Added Bell. I rolled my eyes and said, "Go and take your seat, it's about time." The three nodded and took their seat.

There wasn't a lot of people, just my siblings, sons, and the Duke since he is Y/N's friend. Mother Miranda was the one to wed me and Y/N.

Just then, the door opened and I could see Y/N standing there in a very beautiful white dress. She started to walk toward me and this made me way more nervous then before. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Third Person's POV:-

As you finally approached Lord Dimitrescu and stood in front of him, Mother Miranda spoke up, "Today, we are gathered here to witness the wedding that will bond both Alen and Y/N together. If you have any objections, speak them or remain silent." After she said that, everything went quiet which was a good sign.

"Very well, now you both say your vows and exchange the rings."

At Mother Miranda's order, Alen held your hands and opened his mouth, "My dear, ever since the day I saw you, I knew we were fated to be together. You are beautiful, gorgeous, and so kind. Your smile makes my day and your laugh is like music to my ears. I promise to always make you happy and protect you from any harm. I will never break your heart and cherish every moment with you. I love you so much." He finished, giving you a gentle smile. He then slipped the ring in your finger.

You did your best to hold your tears and smiled, "Alen, no word can describe how happy and proud I'm to be with you. You were, still, and will be everything in my life. I care deeply about you that I can't imagine my life without you. You gave me everything I needed, home, love, care... I needed nothing when you're around me. I promise to take care of you and be the best wife to you and mother to your sons. I will never leave your side until my last moment. I love you a lot Alen." After you finished your vows and slipped the ring in his finger, Mother Miranda spoke up again.

"That's very touching. Now, Alen Dimitrescu, do you take Y/N to be your wedded wife? In good and bad, in health and illness, in happiness and sadness?"

"Yes, I do."

"Y/N L/N, do you take Alen to be your wedded husband? In good and bad, in health and illness, in happiness and sadness?"

"Yes, I do."

Mother Miranda smiled, "With the rights given to me, I pronounce you husband and his wife. You may kiss the bride." Everyone clapped and cheer for both of you. Alen stepped forward and lifted veil from your face, "You're so beautiful my dear." He then leaned forward and kissed your lips gently and softly.

You could still hear everyone clapping in the background. After you pulled away, you both smiled at each other, "Finally, a lady Dimitrescu." He spoke up which made giggle. "Yup, I'm finally lady Dimitrescu." You and your husband turned around to everyone who were still clapping.

"May god bliss both of you a happy and joyful life." Mother Miranda told you before walking down to her other children.

You finally had your happy ending. A family to love you and a husband to care for you.