🍷. Belong to Me (Part 2)

Yandere Lord Dimitrescu x Abused Male Reader x Yandere Dimitrescu Boys.

This one shot is requested by @StephenMarley645, I hope you like it.

RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been years since you escaped from your family. Ethan and Mia were so kind to you and never harmed you in any shape or form. They treated you like their son and for once you felt loved. Your life has taken a different turn thanks to them.

After a few weeks of finding you, Ethan and Mia suggested to adopt you. You thought about it and debated whether you should agree or not, but eventually you agreed and they adopted you.

You were no longer Y/N Dimitrescu, you're now Y/N Winters.

Sometime later, Rose was born. You were happy to have a little sister and a normal family, but you never knew your life will turn upside down soon enough.

One night, you went back home late since you were studying with a friend. You reached home and found the door open and one of the windows broken, "I have bad feelings..." You mumbled and ran to the house. As you walked in, everything was dark and quiet. You made your way to the dining area only to see mess and blood everywhere, "Oh no!" You felt anxiety raise up as you run around the house in search for your family, but you didn't find them. Even little Rose.

You got out and that's when you noticed a car wheels' prints on the snowy ground. You decided to follow them and this carried on for the whole night until you found yourself in the familiar village. You gulped and frowned, "This must be his doing!" You mumbled, feeling a bit of fear creeping up and consuming your mind. Without thinking, you made your way to your old home. Castle Dimitrescu. You knew that your older brothers can be anywhere in a blink of an eye, but you have a secret path to get in. There was a hole in the side of the castle that can take you to the dungeon. If Ethan was here, your father should have put him in the dungeon or killed him already. You hoped the second option didn't happen.

As you sneaked in, you slowly moved around the dungeon, being cautious if any of your brothers was there. Walking in one of the cells, you heard a familiar voice, "That stupid human... Ugh, those bullets are so annoying." The voice of Bell rang in the dungeon. You immediately hid in the darkest corner in the cell and held your breath, "Damn it, what is he doing here?" You thought as you listened to your brothers footsteps disappearing away. You didn't waste anytime and ran out of the cell to look for Ethan.

However and unbeknown to you that Bell saw you running toward Ethan's cell, "Well, it seems little brother has finally returned. Father will be so happy." He giggled and dissolved into bugs.

Back to you, you stood wide eyed as you saw Ethan's unconscious and chained up form. "Dad!" You called, running toward him. You shook his body gently, "Dad, please wake up!" Ethan groaned and slowly lifted his head, "Y/N?..." He weakly called you. You smiled and nodded your head, "Yes it's me. I will get you out and go look for mom and Rose." You said, trying to free him.

"Y/N...B-b-behind..."

"What?"

"Behind you!"

However, it was too late for you to react as you felt a strong hit on your head. You fell down and saw only feet in your blurry vision, "We were waiting for you little brother." Daniel laughter was the last thing you heard before everything went black.

Lord Dimitrescu's POV:-

After I heard that my youngest son has returned, I sent Daniel to bring him to me. I can finally have my precious little son back. After a short while, Daniel came to my room with Y/N in his arms. He put him down and said, "I did what you asked father." I smirked and stood up, approaching my unconscious son, "Good job Daniel." I prised him and kneeled down. I observed Y/N's face, he has changed a lot, "You have grown up Y/N, I can barely believe that you were the same child from the past." I chuckled and picked him up.

"What are you going to do with him father?" Chris asked me and I looked down at him over my shoulder, "I must ask for Mother Miranda's help, Y/N needs to be as obedient as you all." He nodded and didn't say anything further. I walked out toward the meeting place, I have to ask for her help.

Time Skip:-

After the meet was done, I stood up, "Mother Miranda, I would like to ask for your help if you would be kind to do so." I politely said and she looked at me along with the other lords. "What is it, Alen?" She asked me. I picked up Y/N from the ground and approached her, "I'm afraid that my youngest son has escaped from me in the past, but he got back in search for that mortal." I explained, looking down at my son.

"And what is your request of help?"

"I want from you to infected him with the mold so he could be an obedient child like his brothers." I told her, hoping that she would agree. "It's strange to see asking for this to one of your brats." Heisenberg spoke up, making me angry. I sighed in frustration, "This is none of your concern man-child." He went to say something else, but Mother Miranda stopped him, "Very well Alen, I shall do your request." I smiled and thanked her.

She started to do her job and infect my son. He was slightly trembling and thrusting, it must be hurting him so much. All the time I was smirked knowing that Y/N will finally be under my control.

"It's done. By the time he wakes up, he will be just like your other sons."

"Thank you for your generous help mother, this means a lot."

After I said that, she dismissed us and we left, "Finally I have you back, my beloved son..." I mumbled, giving him a light kiss on his forehead.

🖤🖤

I walked down to the dungeon with my four sons following after me. We went to the cell where Ethan Winters was caged in. As I opened the door, I let my sons get in first then I followed.

"Why hello there Ethan Winters." I mockingly said as he angrily looked at me. He didn't reply at me and just kept on staring at the ground. I laughed, "Don't worry, your misery will end soon." He ever so slightly lifted his head and said, "I don't care." This was the last thing he said.

"Let's eat his flesh father!" Bell said, getting excited. "Yes father, I'm starving!" Chris added, looking up at me. "Me too, I can't hold it any longer!" Daniel joined. I laughed at my sons' excitement, but not all of them joined.

Y/N was just standing beside me, looking at the ground with blank expression. Ever since Mother Miranda put the mold in him, he became like this. He never left my side nor did he do anything without me saying so. Y/N became a very obedient boy which meant that he will never think of leaving me or escape this castle again.

I put my hand on his back and said, "Now now sons, let us give your little brother a try." They looked at me then nodded which pleased me. I looked down at Y/N, "Darling, go ahead and enjoy your meal." As he looked at me, I could see a hint of hesitation, but he nodded and emotionlessly said, "Yes father." I chuckled as me and my sons watched Y/N devour Ethan's blood.

"Father, Y/N will never think of leaving us right?" Daniel asked me which made his brothers look at me with puzzled looks. I chuckled and said, "Sure thing my beloved children, Y/N will never leave his family again. He won't even step out of this castle because...he belongs to us."