🍷. Official Meeting

Lord Dimitrescu x Male Reader.

This one is requested by @StephenMarley645. I hope you like it. Also, reader here will take Ethan's place and I will change some things in Lady Dimitrescu's dialog. I'm inspiring this from a video in YouTube (ASMR).

Credit of the photo goes to the original artist.

Hope you enjoy.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did this happen?

One minute you were enjoying your time with your wife and daughter and then you found yourself being in a place full of madness.

Right now, you are being dragged by two crazy men to god knows where. After a few minutes, You found yourself in a fancy room. "Father, I bring you fresh pray." A blond guy said, approaching another tall man who was sitting on a chair with a his back to you. The man chuckled and said, "You're so kind to me sons." He took a sip from his drink and stood up, "Now, let's take a look at him." He turned around and approached you, towering over you with all of his tall glory.

"Well well, Y/N L/N. You escaped my little brother's idiot games, didn't you?" He said, crossing his arm, "Sons." He signaled for two of his sons and they obliged. They lifted you up as one held your hand out while the other cut open your hand which made you wince and hiss in pain. You suddenly found Lord Dimitrescu in front of you, holding your hand. He started to lick and suck on your palm which made you shudder at his twirling tongue. He pulled away with a frown on his face, "Starting to go a little stale." He said, pushing your hand away and standing up.

"Then let devour his flesh quickly, father!"

"But I'm the one who captured him!"

Lord Dimitrescu took the handkerchief from his son and wiped his mouth, "Now now, sons. No fighting in front of our guest. Now please leave us alone, I would like to have a private conversation with him." He said, his golden eyes never leaving your E/C ones. The three boys nodded and left the room, leaving you with the tall vampire alone. You looked at him with fear yet your eyes showed anger and rage.

"Tell me now, Y/N L/N, what keeps you going like this? To survive through all of this?"

You gulped and gathered your courage to speak up, "I want my daughter back! And I'm not going to stop until I get her." This made Lord Dimitrescu laugh, "Such a noble purpose, but...you won't leave this place in one piece though." He suddenly showed his long claws and approached you, the very sharp tips lifting you head up look at him, "I can just tear your limbs and slaughter your blood, however..." He trailed off, giving you an evil smirk, "You really impressed me with your survival skills, something I don't get to see everyday." He said, amused by your capability of staying alive.

"Get to the goddamm point!" You snapped at him, moving your head away from his claws.

He chuckled darkly, "Listen here, L/N, I'm willing to give you a chance to live, but you have to forget about your daughter and everything from your past." This made you pissed off, "What the hell are you talking about? I'm not going to leave my daughter for your evil deeds!" You snapped at him.

"Very well..." Lord Dimitrescu stepped back, "...You better run then."

"Huh?"

There was an evil smirk on his face, "Run as fast as you can, hide in the depths of this castle and try to find your daughter. But if my sons or I found you, you should hope for someone to save you from the gory fate you will face." He said. You frowned and and clenched your fists, "I should never give up, for Rose." You thought, getting more determined to get out of here with your baby.

"I will kill you and your sons, you hear me!"

He laughed, "Kill? Oh Y/N, you have no clue. Since you're special, I will give you a head start. Go, run, and hide before we find you and tear you to parts." He said, holding his hand out to the door. You frowned at him, "I will make sure to end your life." After you said that, you ran to the door, opening and slamming it behind you. Lord Dimitrescu chuckled under his breath as he stared at the place you once stood in.

"Run while you still can, Y/N. Because if I got you, you will be nothing but a mere pet to me and my sons." His loud laughter rang around the castle and reaching your ears which scared you more. You wanted nothing but to get out of here alive with Rose and you hoped that you will save before they end your life.

Time Skip:-

Lord Dimitrescu walked into the dungeon, a smirk was drawn on his face as his eyes shone with slyness.

He stood in front of a certain cell that has a person chained to the wall. The vampire opened the door and bend down to walk in, "Hello Y/N, how are you holding up today?" He asked as sarcasm could be heard in his voice. You slowly looked up at him, you had a blank expression on your face.

Ever since you failed to kill the Dimitrescus, you were put into the dungeon and tortured almost everyday. The sons never stopped hurting you while they laughed at your misery, and Lord Dimitrescu never stopped them and just stood there watching his sons having a good time. Rose officially became Eva and Mother Miranda made sure she would never see you. This made you lose hope and just give up on everything, even saving Rose.

When you didn't reply, Lord Dimitrescu knelt down and held you face while looking at your dull E/C, "Look at you, so hopeless and dull." He said, his hand caressing your cheek and lightly touching your bruises and injuries.

You looked down and mumbled, "I'm sorry... Rose..." This was the only thing you kept on saying ever since you lost hope. This made Lord Dimitrescu more happy to know that you finally gave up on everything, "This mind of yours is so broken that you can't think of anything else other then your guilt." He then stood up and turned around to leave.

"I told you Y/N, you will never leave this place in one piece."

The last thing you know was the cell door closing and the fading footsteps of the castle's lord.