🍷. Another Son

Lord Dimitrescu x Male Baby Reader.

This one shot is requested by @StephenMarley645. The photo above belongs to its rightful artist.

Hope you enjoy.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord Dimitrescu's POV:-

We all looked at the two infant who were staring at all of us with curiosity. Mother Miranda has brought both of them here and said that one of them is will be the perfect vessel for Eva which was obviously the female child. However, the male child really did pick my interest. He was such a perfect child with E/C eyes and H/C colored hair, his skin was a perfect shade of S/C.

I believe his name is Y/N Winters.

I can't believe such a perfect child was raised between filthy mortals.

Mother Miranda picked up the female and said, "Rose is the needed vessel for Eva, but her twin is of no use to me."

"Mother Miranda, I would like to have the other infant if you don't mind of course."

Mother Miranda just nodded and left with the child, even the others left not to long ago. I was alone with the baby. I picked him up im my arms, "So fragile and delicate...I'm never letting you go, my dear child." I whispered those words. Y/N was trying to reach my face with his tiny hands which made me laugh lightly, "It seems you're warming up to me, hm?" He did some weird sounds, "I will take this as a yes. Now let's take you to your new home." I kissed his forehead and started to leave this place. Throughout the journey, Y/N fell asleep in my arms. He was so sweet while sleeping.

🖤🖤

Once I entered the castle, my sons came to greet me. "Welcome back father." The three said in unison.

I smiled at them and give each of them a head pat, "Thank you for greeting me, my sons." The smiled back, but not long later their happy looks turned into confusion, "What do you have in your arms Father?" Bell asked while pointing at me. Daniel's face lit up, "Is it a new meal?" He excitedly said with a big smile on his face. Chris then joined, "Ooohhh I hope it taste delicious." I chuckled at their behavior and shook my head.

"Unfortunately not this time, dearies. However, I want you to welcome your new brother."

"BROTHER!?"

At their loud voice, Y/N started to cry. I sighed and glared at them, "Look what you did, he is crying." I started to rock him in my arms to calm his cries, "There there...Shhh, don't cry my little prince... Shhhh." I said in hushed voice which seemed to calm him, "There now, such an obedient child." I prised him, gently petting his head. "Father, can we see him?" Asked Bell and I nodded.

I went to the livingroom with my sons behind me and sat down, setting Y/N on my lap. The three of the stared at him in awe and amazement, "He is so small and tiny, so cute!" Daniel exclaimed. "His cheeks are so squishy, I want to pinch them!" Bell said and Chris nodded, "He is quite adorable." All the time and Y/N was giggling as his brothers gawked at him.

"Do you like him?"

The all nodded while playing with Y/N. I laughed and watched my sons play together.

Time Skip:-

I'm now in my room, sitting on my desk while reading a book and drinking some wine. It was rather a calm and quiet night. Y/N was sleeping on my bed peacefully, he was with his brothers the whole day.

I'm glad they love him.

As I was half way in my book, I heard Y/N whimper. I put my glass and book down and went to the bed, slowly sitting down and picking him up, "What's wrong my dear?" I spoke softly while rocking him back and forth. I'm sure he wasn't hungry because I fed him and there was no nasty smell coming from him. He opened his beautiful E/C eyes and stared at me, "Hm? Are you just going to stare at me like this?" He gave him a puzzled look and he just giggled.

I laughed and pulled him closer to my chest, "For a small human, you're pretty much warm. I will never regret taking you in as my own." Y/N started to nuzzle him face in my chest and I hummed a small tone to get him to sleep. After a short while, Y/N was fast asleep and this calmness made me want to sleep as well. I lied down and put Y/N on my chest on his stomach, covering both of us and securely wrapped my arm around his small frame.

"I promise to protect you and keep you safe, my son. My Y/N." I whispered before I went to a deep slumber.