🍷. Hyperactive Child

Lord Dimitrescu x Daughter Reader.

You're seven years old in this story.

I hope you like it.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did she end up there?"

Lord Dimitrescu said as he rubbed his eyes, his sons standing by his side while watching you swing happily on the chandelier. The boys didn't say anything as they all were afraid of their father's wrath. He asked them to watch over you while he went to another meet wit Mother Miranda. The tall man was already in bad mood after the fight he picked with Heisenberg and now he can't believe he will be dealing with your hyperactive self.

"Who was the last one to watch over Y/N?" He demanded, glaring at his sons. Chris pointed at Bell, "It's Bell! I left him with her!" Bell looked at his father with with fear, "No no, I left Daniel with Y/N I swear!" He protested, pointing at Daneil. The brown haired male gasped, "Don't lie! I was in the library all time!" The three males argued about who was last with you and this made Alen get angrier, "ENOUGH!" He yelled at them, "It doesn't matter now, go and get her down before she kills herself." He ordered which made the boy flinch.

"Yes father." They said in unison.

Before they could do anything, you jumped from the chandelier onto stairs railing. You ran into the hallway to god knows where. The boys immediately followed after you in their swarms of flies. Lord Dimitrescu sighed, "It's going to be a long day. I need a drink." He muttered, going to the wine room.

🖤🖤

"Go tell him."

"Why should I?"

"Just go!"

The three boys whispered outside Alen's bedroom; however, they didn't know he was listening to them. There was a knock on the door and it opened shortly, "Father..." The voice of Chris rang in the room. "I'm hoping you managed to fetch Y/N, hm?" Alen spoke up, not turning around. "About that...Um... Y/N is..." Chris couldn't form any coherent words.

"Spit it out already!"

"She is playing outside!" Chris bursted out, closing his eyes while waiting for his father's scold. Lord Dimitrescu sighed, "Very well... I apologize for yelling at you my son, I'm just a bit stressed is all." He uttered, taking a sip from his wine. Chris shook his head, "It's fine father, we will catch Y/N once she get inside." He reassured, giving a determined look.

"I hope so."

Time Skip:-

Lord Dimitrescu's POV:-

Y/N stood in front of me, staring down at her feet while I sat there looking at her with a frown. I didn't know what to do with her, what is a suitable punishment for a seven years old child?

I couldn't believe that Y/N was the same quiet and innocent baby from a few years ago. She were supposed to be a vessel to host Eva, but Mother Miranda gave her to me, saying that she was a failed experiment since she was so sensitive to the sun. I gladly took Y/N and adopted her to be my only daughter, my sons warmed up to her immediately and protected her with everything they had. However, Y/N became a really hyperactive child and I noticed this would happen mostly if she had anything that had sugar in it.

Y/N looked up at me with teary eyes, "I'm sorry papa." She said, sobbing and sniffing. I sighed and picked her up, sitting on my lap, "Tell me little princess, what has got you so active like that?" I asked her with a soft voice. Y/N looked down while playing with her fingers, "Uncle Heisenberg gave me a jar of cookies." She truthfully said, still not looking at me.

Of course that man child was behind it. I will deal with him later.

I sighed again, "You should never take anything from that man my dear, he is a bad influence." I scolded her, but with a gentle voice. She finally dared to look up at me, "Are you mad at me papa?" Y/N asked me with her innocent E/C eyes looking at mine.

How could I stay angry at her like this? But I can't just forgive her, she needs to learn her lesson. She could've got hurt out there. This is my punishment for spoiling her a lot.

"My dear, you know you should have never went outside. You should get punished for breaking the rules." She pouted and looked down, accepting her fate. Suddenly, there was a cute sneeze come from her, "Look now, you caught cold from playing outdoors." I stood up and exited my room while still holding Y/N in my arms, going to the direction of the bathroom, "Let's give you a warm bath then decide your punishment." Y/N nodded her and kept quiet.

🖤🖤

After the bath, I had Y/N standing in the corner while facing the wall for 30 minutes. Not only that, but I decided to give her extra homework to distract her from going out of her room. Also, I took away her favorite doll so she can clearly know that what she did was wrong.

As I was sitting in the livingroom, drinking my wine. I heard footsteps approaching me, I looked down and saw Y/N standing there while looking down, "Papa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do any of this, please forgive me." She said. I put my glass on the table and picked her up, "My daughter, I hope you have learned your lesson very well." I told her, stroking her hair.

"Yes papa, and I promise I won't do it again."

"Good girl. Also, don't take anything from that man you call uncle."

She nodded and hugged me, "I love you papa." I chuckled and petted her head, "I love you too, my little princess."